She Was Pissed

*Ben's POV*

I was trying so hard not to laugh. I know i know. This was probably the worst thing i've ever done to her. But hey, it's still pretty funny.

"Hold still you twit!"

"NO! GET AWAY FROM MEEEE!"

"I said HOLD STILL!"

"AGGGGGHHHHH! IT WENT CLEAR THROUGH MY ARM!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD LAWYER YOU QUACK!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I laughed my ass off along with the others that were in the room. Darren almost fell over when she threatened to bite Slender's hand.

When she stepped out of the room, she still looked a little bluish-green, but other than that, she was back to normal. When she stepped closer, i could make out tiny little red dots, the size of pinpricks, all over her skin. I let out a small laugh and she punched me in the arm. She walked over to the couch, passing Darren.

"Hey Cynthia, what was all that-"

He didn't finish his sentence. She had already shoved him into the wall with one hand. She just kept looking straight, and sat down on the couch. She was pissed...

"come on Cynthia." I said softly beside her. "you had to get the water out of your bloodstream or-"

She grabbed my throat and pulled me close.

"listen. I will NOT tolerate this. I will NOT forget this. And this will NEVER happen again. Understand?"

"y-yes ma'am."

I backed up, terrified. She was scary when she was pissed. I grabbed Darren's arm and led him outside, still too frightened to turn back.

"hey! Wait for meeee!" Toby screamed. We waited for him, then we all went to the towns for a quick kill.

*******************

Yeah i know it's short but i was kinda rushed *cough cough* Darren's fault *cough cough*