Sally's lookalike

*BEN's POV*

Slowly, i searched the neighborhood, looking for the right house. I was looking for a good sized one. If I wanted to stay with Cynthia, then I would have to get my points up. Yes, i said points. I enjoy to think of life as a video game. And a box of hand grenades. I enjoy both. Right now, I had my eye sat on a two story house. I saw two outside in the yard, so i'm guessing it's a family house. Atleast two children. I sneaked out back to the door and teleported into the nearest electronic. When I opened my eyes, I was in a TV. It was a TV in the kitchen and it had a good view of the table and sink. I spotted pink plastic plates in the sink and small Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle cups in the drainer. Yeah. Atleast two... I was hoping the parents weren't divorced. Or, hopefully the parent would have a girlfriend or boyfriend. I made my way through the cables and found myself inside of the TV in the living room. It wasn't long until a middle aged woman came down the steps, followed by two small children at her sides. They were beautiful children. The girl had brown curly hair and bright green eyes. She reminded me of Sally, which saddened me, being as I would end her life within the next hour. The boy had a head of blond hair and the same green eyes. I think I would kill the mother first... yes... and let the children watch. I know, I sound sick and twisted (Which I am) but unlike most victims, i think i'll make their death quick and painless. A quick electrical shock to the heart would do the trick.

I flashed out of the TV and infront of the mother and her children. She let out a scream and grabbed her children, holding them close. I smiled as a black substance started pouring from my eyes. It scared the shit out of everyone and i enjoyed seeing their faces. She gasped and pushed the kids behind her. 

"Don't touch my children you freak. By all mean, if you want to kill, then kill me."

"Don't worry Ma'am." I said with a grin. "They won't feel much."

She screamed and did something that usually no one does. She charged at me. She actually charged at me. I had planned to just shock her and kill her that way, but this was by habit. I grabbed my sword and she ran into it, ramming the blade into her heart. I laughed as I saw her body grow limp and slide off the blade. I looked over at the children. The little girl, a few years younger than her brother, hid behind him. He stood protectivly infront of her with a determinded look on his face. I just chuckled when I noticed him standing on a wire of some sort. I quickly set a charge through it, and he fell to the ground, dead. The girl was the only one left. I felt like leaving her. Letting her live, but... she can't live like this. She can't bare the scene she had just witnessed. I closed my eyes, and sent a shock through another wire. I winced as I heard a thud. I just sighed and walked out of the house. I don't know what just happened... The mother, easy to kill. The cocky brother, still easy. But the girl... she looked so much like Sally... It actually scared me... Sally's like a little sister and just the thought alone of killing her... no. She's as special to me as Cynthia. Well... not THAT special.

I pushed all the thoughts aside and teleported back to my room. Before the family, I had already killed 7 people, so i'm up to 10 a day. That's a great improvement from just 4. That may not be 10% but oh well. It's more.

I climbed through my computer to Cynthia's laptop, only to find that she wasn't there... strange. I knew that she would have her phone with her wherever she was, so I climbed through her laptop, and into her phone. I found the texting app and messaged her.

Hey, where are you? I missed you today.

It didn't take long for her to reply.

I don't think we're going to work out.