Party Time With Jack's Decorations

*Cynthia's POV*

"Slender!" I yelled as i busted through the door. He seemed shocked. I ran to him and carefully layed the pink bundle in his arms. He looked ay me.confused, then folded back the blanket. He gasped and looked up at me.

"is it..." He said breathlessly.

I nodded. "it's her. Just in baby form."

"this is... This is incredible! Thank you child!" He exclaimed, while... Hugging me? Well to.be honest, it was just with one arm because he was holding Sally in the other, but still. I thought he was supposed to be professional! He wears a suit for kelp sake!

That was rather... "spongebobish"...

Oh well. I accepted it and walked back down to the guys. Ben was cleaning the ashed out of his hair with a damp rag and Darren and Jack were batteling each other at some sort of bloody video game. Laughing Jack and Mr. Widemouth were nowhere to be seen.

That was when the front door burst open and speak of the devil. It was them. Jack was carrying a bucket as well as Mr. Widemouth. They were both smiling proudly.

"Jack?..." I asked causiously.

"we heard what you did!" Jack said exceitedly. Mr. Widemouth chipped in.

"so we're gonna throw a party!"

That's when Jack reached into the bucket and pulled out a small instetine.

"they're streamers!" He said happily. Darren nearly fell over from seeing all the blood. I laughed and helped him hang them up. We've been sad for two weeks now. Something had to be done!

That night we laughed. We danced. We cheered. Sally was back and we were happy. I made sure neither Ben nor Darren drank any alcohaul. Darren argued, but finally agreed. Ben on the other hand... That wasn't as easy.

"Ben!"

"please?! I've never got to drink before!"

"i said no. And i mean it."

"why not?"

"because my dad drank all the time! I don't want to see the same thing hapoening to you!"

That hit him. He knew how much i disliked my father. To be honest, that kind of hurt me too... I didn't prefer talking about my dad, but whatever works i guess... He stopped arguing and pulled me to the middle of the room for a dance. Everyone was cheering for us, but then someone turned on a slow song. I blushed as he pulled me close.

"tell me..." He whispered. "have we ever danced before?"

I shook my head and smiled. "i don't believe so..."

He smiled and dipped me as we danced. He looked into my eyes.

"i took lessons in school."

"you remember?..."

"yes. I remember when i danced with another girl... I hated it. I remember when i saw you with that popular guy at recess... I hated that too."

"Ben, don't joke about that." I said quietly.

"No,.i'm not joking. I remember Cynthia. And i think i loved you back then as well."

he smiled and kissed me passionatly. Someone in the living room whistled,.but i wasn't payinf attention to whom. All i was focusing on was the way his lips tasted and how i strived to want more.

He must've heard.my mind. As the song ended, he picked me ul bridal style and carried me upstairs into his room.

*****************************

Ok guys umm.. How do i say this without being akward... Ok, imma just say it. There's going to be a sex scene in the next chapter, and it might be pretty graphic, so... I'm suggesting that anyone under the age 14 shouldn't read it... because it might be a little TOO graphic for people's likings.

SOMEONE (i'm not sayinf who but you know who you are >.>) thinks that i can't write a decent sex scene. Well, challenge accepted.