Family Night Part 3-Dinner

"Matt, don't know who Dolphin's secret admirer is," Mom asked.

"No. Not a clue who he or she is. I'm gonna feel really bad if it's a guy, though," Matt responded.

"Me too," I say. " I hope he understands that it's not his fault or anything he can do about it. I was just born gay."

"And there is nothing wrong with that," Dad says.

"I wish everyone thought the same way, but unfortunately, a lot of people don't," I say.

"All you can do is teach them and then let them take from it what they want."

"Yea," I say sadly.

"Sis, what's wrong," Matt asked.

"It's nothing," I lie and he nods.

"So Matt, how's school for you?"

"Good. Except Taylor is trying to get with me again."

"Who's Taylor," I ask.

"Oh, thank the gods she didn't bother you," Matt and Dad said.

"Who is she?"

"She's an ex girlfriend of mine. She seems innocent and sweet at first, but once she's in, she uses you until she's bored and moves on," Matt says.

"What she look like," I ask. Earlier this week a girl messed with me and told me to tell Matt hi. I didn't bother cause I didn't know her name.

"Blonde, blue eyes, tall, really skinny, seems to have a lot of attitude if she doesn't like you. Why," Mom asked.

Yep, that was her.

"She slammed me into my locker and told me to stay away from Matt. She also told me to say hi to him, but I didn't bother because I didn't know her name," I explain.

"That little bi--," Matt cut himself off. "Please let me know if she messes with you again."

"I will."

We finish our dinner while Mom and Dad talked about their day. Mom had a recording session and Dad had another  interview with Bryan Stars (for the record, I fucking hate Bryan, that back stabbing asshat).

"Alright, who's ready for some board games," Dad asked.

"I call Matt as my partner," I yell.

My Note

Xoxo,

~babygay