They Didn't

Amy's POV

I woke up to the noise of rain pelting against the rooftop and decided to check on Ana. She wasn't in bed, so I figured she was in Matt's room, but they weren't there either. I checked around the house to be sure, but I couldn't find them. It was seven in the morning, so I figured they went to school early and went back to sleep.

~Later that day~

"Where the hell are they," Ronnie started yelling. "It's nine already and they haven't texted or called."

Ronnie was right. It was very unlikely for them to not text or call. I tried calling them both; straight to voicemail.

"We can't do anything until they have been missing for twenty-four hours, so let's try to get some rest," I told him.

"I'll be up in a few. I'm gonna call the guys."

"Okay. Don't stay up too late."

"No promises."

Ronnie's POV

I waited til Amy was upstairs. I didn't want her to see me when I had tears in my face.

They ran away.

They ran away because of me.

I felt guilty. I felt a pain in my stomach. I knew they went on tour without permission, but it's only because I told them no and was so mean about it. I hate myself.

Amy came down and I quickly wiped my tears.

"Babe, you don't have to hide your tears from me. We're married, we share everything now. What's wrong?"

"I think they ran away."

"Why do you think that?"

" Because I over reacted," I explained. "I yelled and over reacted when the guys wanted to take them on tour."

"Baby, you were only trying to protect them. They understand that, I'm sure."

They don't. They didn't.

My Note

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a month. I've been super busy and I deleted the app for a while because I was put of space, but I'm back now. I'll update when I can, and it might be slow, but I'll do my best.

Xoxo,

~babygay