Tell me everything will be okay

Kalani

Alex was on stage with Vic while they sang "A love like war." That was so true. Love is like a war.

"Hey, are you okay?" Ana faked a smile.

"Are you?"

She tried to hide that she was hurting. "Yea," she said with a weak smile.

"What's wrong?"

"I just want someone to tell me everything will be okay. A lot has been going on."

"You're telling me," I laughed.

There was an awkward silence. And then before I knew it, she kissed me.

I pulled away. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry,"she freaked.

"No, no, it's okay. But, I'm not like that. I support and everything, but I'm straight."

She looked hurt, like her heart sank.

Ana

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," I freaked out as I pulled away.

"No, no, it's okay," she said. Does she like me?

"But, I'm not like that. I support and everything, but I'm straight,"she explained.

My heart dropped and broke into a million pieces.

"I-I got to go," I said and ran off.

Is everything going to be okay? Why am I hurt so much? It's not like we were dating and she suddenly decides she was straight....so why am I so hurt?

Gee

I saw Ana run away from Kalani, in tears. What the fuck did that bitch do!?

I stomped my way over to Kalani. "What the actual fuck?!"

She sighed. "She has, or had, a crush on me. I had to tell her I'm straight because she kissed me."

"Whatever," I had to go after her.

I found Ana in one of the porter potties.

"Ana, let me in."

"No.I-I can't."

"Can I do anything to help?" Silence.

I noticed the door wasn't locked, so I walked in.

Her eyes were red and cheeks tear-stained. My heart sank, seeing her like that.

I pulled her into a hug. "Is everything going to be okay," she asked me. My heart broke.

"It will be."

Eventually.

Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update, I fucking hate writers block. But I'm ungrounded so I'll be able to update more often! Love you guys.