What have I done?

Matt

Later that day

"Tell me what you meant earlier," Ana said.

"Okay," I sighed.

"When you, Kalani and I were younger, we had met before." She nodded.

" You didn't have the CI yet, so we both learned some ASL for you. Anyways, Kalani was your first crush. She took it as being close friends, so that's why she would hold hands with you and kiss your cheek. She'd even say I love you."

She didn't respond, just waited for me to finish.

"You introduced her as your girlfriend to some people, and she let you. Until they left. She told you she was straight, that she thought it was just y'all being really close friends. You were in tears and came running to me. You told me what happened, and I just hugged you. When Kalani came to check on you, you told her to piss off, so she left you alone."

"I-I did?" I nodded.

"Some time went by, and we became very close. I kissed you and you told me you were gay. I was hurt, but understood."

"Oh."

Ana

What did I do? I hurt my two best friends as a kid. And I didn't even remember it?

I thought about what Matt had just told me.

"I don't believe you," I screamed. He just sighed.

"I know you don't believe me, but it did happen. I'm sorry Ana."

"Leave me alone," I stormed off towards Vic's bus and went to the very back. No one was here because they all were at Ihop getting food.

I stayed on the queen sized bed that was back here and crawled into a ball.

What kind of person am I?