Everything was falling into place

We got to Kellin's house about an hour later. I knocked on his door and waited for him to open the door.

"What is it," he asked.

"I'm going on tour."

"I thought your dad said no?"

"And? You think I care?"

"True. Come on in. We leave in about three hours."

"That's all the sleep I need," Matt said.

Ronnie's POV

I woke up and checked on Ana. She wasn't in her room, so i checked Matt's. He wasn't home either.

"Amy, wake up. The kids are gone."

"Well if you keep insisting they're kids, yea they're gonna be gone."

"I mean it, Amy. They're gone."

She shot up out of bed, checked both their rooms, the bathroom, the library, and the den. They were nowhere to be found.

I called Vic, thinking they went there.

"No, they're not here. But I'll let you know if I hear from them or see them," Vic said.

"Okay, thank you."

"Amy, we'll look more later. Let's try to get more sleep."

"Okay."

Vic's POV

I called Kellin to see if he had the the kids. That's the last place I could think of that they might go.

"Hello," he answered sleepily.

"The kids are missing, have you seen them?"

"Nope, but I will let you know if I see them."

"No, if you have them, bring them here. I'mma pack and then grab the band. Let's go on tour."

"Wait, he's not gonna tell Ronnie," I heard Dolphin say.

"I guess not," Kells told her. "Thanks Vic. We'll be there soon and then we'll go get my band." He hung up.

I woke up Mikey and told him what's up.

"Well, then I better get packing. Call the guys."

And everything was falling into place.

My note

Sorry guys, I've been battling depression and it got worse and worse. I'm doing a little better now that I've cried out to my best friend, thanks for being patient with me.

Xoxo,

~babygay