Chapter- 4

Veronica Pov's

I reach home from Cafè. Only to find her.

"Where the hell were you" My bitch of the step mother said while coming down from stairs.

" out " I said while rolling my eyes and going upstairs. Only to block by her . I look up and raise my brows.

" I want you to get ready by 7 this  evening and well dressed. No non sense clothes got it. Driver will pick you." with the last glare she go out and me to my room.

This always happen she orders me like i am her servant . Anyways like I care cause once I get enough money to pay my rent and other needs . I will left this house and move to the apartment.

I look at the clock it reads 3 and I have enough time to get ready to that stupid meeting.
I change into something comfy and set my alarm.
Going to my fave place, I lay down and darkness enveloped me.

I woke up with my alarm babbling and I turn to see it reads 6. I lazily got up and went to bathroom

I took a quick bath and went to my walk in closet and open my wadrobe only to find jeans and tees . I more prefer these kind of stuff rather than barbie dresses.

I take my phone and call Rachel . She pick up at third ring.

" Hey girlie whats up" She said excitedly . I don't know how she always cheerful.

"Hey my step mother wants me to dress nicely and ready by 7. But I don't have any dress. You know that one i am saving for your party."

"Be there in five" she said and hung up.

I sigh and lay down on my bed.

" Hey come on get up we don't have much time " she said while dragging me by my arm and make me sit in chair and start doing her work.

" Hey please don't make me barbie . Just simple " I said .

"oww" " ahh" don't pull it" I said while sitting up as she was pulling my hair to make a nice hairstyle.

" shut up its almost down"

"You can open your eyes now" she said and I gasp.

I did look beautiful . She did smoky eyes with light pink lipstick.

" now take it and change. You only have fifteen minutes" she said while pushing me in.

I quickly changes into the dress. It was light purple dress reaches my mid thigh and have sphagatti stripes . Its actually nice.

I went outside.

" You look hot . I am sure guys gonna flip."She said while smirking.

I just shook my head and smile.

I took my wedges and wore them. God I think I will fall in these i am not a big fan of heels I am more of a flat person.

" No you will not." she said with a laugh.
I smile and took compact powder and lipstick put them in my clutch and  make my way downstaris.

This is going to be a long night I suppose.