Chapter-10

Caleb Pov's

She looked peaceful while sleeping beside me while we were watching movie. Yes after dinner I asked her for the movie and she agreed. We watch. Marvel movie. I didn't knew that she was also a big marvel fan just like me.
We were on couch and both sath there with our legs folded. Both were laughing smiling to the screen.
As I glance her she was really enjoying while eating her pop corns. She looked lively. Then I thought she isn't that much bad that I thought.
Her company was fine.
Firstly I did thought she was a bitch just like her step mother or a gold digger. But after talking to her I realised that she is really sweet and kind nature.

She has brown locks beautiful for her heart shaped face , a bit long nose which I like . Her big black eyes with long eye lashes. And plum pouted lips. And her dimple when ever her left lip twitch a small cute dimple formed.

I got to know she has done her bachelors in cooking from belgium university and she is working in a pastry shop and pay well.

I knew she was really rich but due to some reasons she was doing job. She didn't tell me neither I forced her.

She is pretty in her own way.

I scooped her in my arms and lay her in my bed, covered her with the duvet. She is really beautiful and natural. I am always fond girls with a lot of makeup generally called plastic.
But seeing her made something inside me. Her fac showed no makeup or anything girls used and later difference is visible.
But since the evening she Is still the same.

Shut up Caleb go sleep! Stop staring at her!

I smiled and made my way to couch.
I slept there as didn't want to scare her in the morning. Close my eyes drifted to my dreamland.