Chapter-5

Veronica Povs's

We reached there in twenty minutes. And it was a beautiful mansion I must say. As I entered inside I met my step mother and her brother kyle who is always very nice to me.

We went inside and there were lot of cameras which made me concious as I am not used to it and always a camera shy. There were all rich people around with Champaign in their hands. They were enjoying and Swingingbto the beats.

Then my step mother held my arm and whisper" don't make fool of youself . Smile at cameras and don't glance too long" and release my arm harshly.

I just nodded and smiled quietly. Sometimes she do scares me.

" its okay she scares everyone " kyle said with a laugh.

I just smile and look down.

"lets get a drink. Shall we" he said while holding his arm.

I took it with a smile. He is always nice with me.

I was roaming around. When heard someone calling my name I turned around and saw a bulky man watching me and said" Miss your mother is calling you" I nodded and he asorted me to the large table room.

I sat beside kyle and Melly said opposite across me drinking her champange.

I saw there were lot of people already sitting and doing chit chat as the voice echoed in the large room. When I feel some eye on me. I turn and see a most gorgeous boy of my age or a year elder than me staring at me with an some expression unable to read and than his stare turned into glare. I raise my brow and turned my head.

Then a man of mid forties speaks " Hello Ladies and Gentleman " he said while looking at women beside her adoringly.

" I welcome you all in this party . Today I am getting retired and I want my son to have the business." he said whiling at the boy who was glaring at me.

The boy just nodded . And sip his drink.

"But I want him to settle down with the girl I choose." he said while looking around.

Melly came and sat beside me.

" I want everyone to make a cheer cause my future daughter-in-law is present between us and she is daughter of my old friend Robert Anderson "

He said I forze.

No no no this cant be happening.

" and she is Veronica Anderson"