Chapter-9

Veronica Pov's

Now here we are standing so close, his hand is on my waist and mine is in his chest I can feel he is tensed but later calm a bit. We are posing in front of camera and fake smile plaster on our face.
Okay let me take you to he flashback
I was standing near the bar I was hurt angry wat not then Kyle came and only by watching me he could sense something wasn't right. Ofcourse Kyle being Kyle. He always knew and he always here.
He talked to me and make me think in a clear picture and made me believe that my father is that much bad that I am thinking. It was all pre planned.
They both wish and made a promise that we will going to marry.
Infact my mother too knew that she wanted this too.
Like how?
I was really hurt but Kyle made me feel calm and sooth me with his kind words.
He is always there when I need him the most. Sometimes I feel that I like him but then realising that he is Molly's brother always made me stop thinking.
He is just so nice.

Focus ver focus. It's your marriage that is going to happen anytime soon
So shut up and listen.

With that we made our way to lounge area, there everyone was sitting, laughing, talking. The smile on their face was so real I can see. Smiling I sat there beside my father and molly.

Later Kyle standup and Caleb sat there. I was surprised but he was calm and not once I looked at me.
Then camera men came and took us with them.
My mother just fake smiled us and motioned me to go.

So here we are!

He looked at me and said " Are you hungry?"

I think first then nodded.

" lets go to my room I am sure they gonna click our pitchers while eating" he said rolling his eye brows.

I let out a laugh and hand in hand we went upstairs. Who knew I while ago we were fighting and now all couply things.

On our way he made some message chat with someone. As I could see his chat box was filled with red hearts.
I rolled my eyes and look around.

Their mansion was bigger then ours. And quite luxurious.

We entered in a big room it was really dark . He switched on the lights and shut the door.

My eyes roamed around. It was a typical bad boy type room. Dark grey walls and curtains . Large king sized bed in the middle of the room, a big screen TV on the wall . Some bean bags and cushions. It was a tidy room .

He cleared his throat making me look at him.

" you can sit while I take a shower" he said and turn.

"Aren't we going back to the party" I asked him.

" No, There's no fun" and closed the bathroom door.

I just sighed and sat on the couch. I felt really tired so lay my head on the back and dozed off.

I woke up something moving on my feets. As I opened my eyes I looked at Caleb, he was removing my heels.

I jerked my feets and sat up

"hey I was just removing hey look really uncomfortable" he said and removed.

I sat straight and found him staring at me.

" umm lets eat" he said avoiding my gaze.

The food was placed in front on table beside bed. When did he put food there. Oh I must be sleeping.

He smelled it and said " Veronica its ready and smell really delicious come lets dig in"

I just stared at him amusingly. I like my name when it came from his mouth.

I sat beside him and took my plate he served both of us and we sat there and ate in silence.