Chapter - 16

Veronica Pov's

I woke up with a smile. And did my business. Today is sunday which means i have nothing to do. Later i will be go shoping as I have to buy a dress for charity ball. Caleb hasen't asked me yet. May be he must be planning to or somthing .

I went down no one home which is really fine. Cause i dont like their company.

Have cereals and milk with some strawberries my fav.

You see all my products are strawberries flavoured like my lip gloss my perfume my shampoo but sometimes vanilla , my body wash and so on...
I just love it.
Anyways

I finished my breakfast and went to living room. Turned on the tv. I was flipping channels when one thing got my attention and made me stop.

" The Famous Billionaire and Only son of Parkers found with the daughter of Smith Daniella in a fancy restraunt. The news says that their long time relation is in the outside world now.
And also got engaged..."

Other lines i dont even read.
I ran to my room and locked it and cried cried cried.
I should have known that he is a play boy and he will ditch me someday . He just broke my already broken heart.
It was mending slowly and steadily with him being on my side. By his care and the way he showed affection towards me made me so weak and I believed him.
But now again it crushed how i am going to remend it.

I woke up with someone shaking me . I saw rachel and hugged her and cried.

She rubbed my back and said smoothing words to calm me down.
"Hey its okay baby girl please tell me what happen . Is it caleb" she asked me i nodded.
" I am gonna kill that assh*le tell me the details"

I told her everything. She was furious and when i say furious means she can even kill anybody.

" Rachel its okay I have to stay strong in this . It was meant to be like this" only then my phone rang and it was him.
Rachel picked up and said " Listen to butth*le i know who are you and your reality so dont even think od saying anything. Come near her again and then you will see the result. I am gonna chop your balls and feed them to dogs. Now go to hell"
She tossed the phone on bed.

" Dont even think about calling him for his fake explanations."
I nodded.
" Now lets go and have some shopping and also for ball"
" Rach i dont think i want to go to the ball now i am sure he will he there"
" So what! you are trying to prove him that you are weak . Oh my god ver what the hell.
We have to prove him that your life is much more better than without him okay" she said holding me and i nodded.

I knew she was right and i will do the same. I have to stay strong.
I will not let his presence affect me. Yeah i am a strong girl and i will stay strong for me and my heart.

"Now take a bath and get ready i will be downstairs" she said and kissed my forehead and walked out.

After fifteen minutes i got ready and walk down.
Only to find her sleeping. I laugh typical Rachel.
She can sleep all day night  and anywhere. Even when we were younger she could sleep in the class with those shouting of teachers.
I dont know but i like this thing about her that how many problems she faces she never get weak or scared unlike me.

Always calm herself and find a way.
This is Rachel i really love and she is my bestfriend.

I shook her only to get a groan.
"Wakey Wakey sleeping beauty we have to go"
" umm five minutes"
I smile no i smile evil.

Payback is a bi*ch girl.

"Ahhhhhhhhh Ver i gonna kill you"

I laughed hard tears threatened to come.
"It was for last time"
She huffed and went to near washroom to clean herself.

Then we went to mall and dont know how many bags was in my hand.
I was really tired and my feets were numb.

I got really nice dress or sexy one.
For ball i want to look hot and sexy i want him to realise what he loss. I know i sound desperate. But is that what he thinks of himself.
By spending time with me all these lovely dovey things and now just got engaged with someone.
Wasn't he engaged to me that day.
Oh god why i am thinking this again
No i will not think of him again never..
But i still miss him.

" i know you miss him but stay strong.
Dont you even dare to think. I will kill you then. There will not him. For god sake Ver He is engaged now and dont want you so please leave the thought of him."
I guess she is right. I nodded and we make our way to home. She droped me and said some words to calm me. I waved her and went inside.

Engaged was the last word i remember and got in deep slumber.

And then i got a nightmare.