Chapter - 7

Caleb Pov's

"I hate you as much as you hate me" she said and left.

I just stared at her back dumbfoldly.

Do I really hate her.

No !!

May be yes..

I don't know.

Why did dad put me in this situation . He want me to get married and then only he can trust me with his company I mean what the hell is this.

So he sets my marriage with one of his friends daughter .

Veronica Swift, the name itself bring something inside me.I mean yes! She is beautiful, when she entered inside the mansion I can see she was a bit scared as if she isn't used to all this but why isn't her father all rich and all she must have attended all those parties before and as much as I know she still didn't know that she is going to get married but then later on she cools down as a man of our age said something in her ear and that make facial expressions change from frown to normal.
I looked at that man angrily but why!
Anyway, she was looking like an angel in that dress that fit her curves perfectly. Every men were swooning over her. That made my gut go wild. Don't know why again?

But then Ron my bodyguard told me she is Veronica Swift .

Then I froze. I have to hate her no matter want .

She is beautiful but a gold dagger bitch. But her words keep on repeating my mind. She was too forced to marry me.

I don't know but she is different from others. Other women got wild if they know they are gonna marry me. But she .

Just slap me a freaking slap, I touched my cheek where she lay her hand and  soften. But no no no She has to pay for this too.

I left to search her.