Chapter 17

Caleb Pov's

" what the freaking hell" i frustrated and throw my phone on the couch and sat beside.
I dont know what was it but she wasn't letting me explain anything. Infact she dont even wanted me near her.

Why is she doing this .These days were hell.
I cant sleep i cant eat i cant concentrate on work.
She kept all my thought.
Is love that bad . Oh god.
And wait what ? Love ... no no no.
I am not in love. Its just attraction.
Oh really?
Shut up brain.

God whats happening to me.
Just the stupid news she got and she belived it and dont want to hear me out.
I know its bad but its not like i fuc*ed her or something's.
God why girls have to be so stupid... ughhh

As i sat on the couch my phone rang.
" Speak" i ordered to john who is currently stalking Angel . He told me all her whereabouts of the day. And much to my relief they are fine.

"Sir she is going on a date tonight" i froze.
He continue.
" With Mr.Paul Seid"
I instantly panic and really angry on her, on myself.
What the hell, i hang up and throw my phone on bedside i have one hour and will fuc*ing kill him
If he touches whats mine.
God whats going on her mind. Really a date, here i cant even sleep eat and work.
There she is going on the date with that butth*le.

Now i really wanted to straggle her neck and locked her in a room so she cant move her little as* anywhere.

Just wait baby i am coming...

Veronica Pov's

Just as i put my heels door bell rang.
I checked myself and ran downstairs. There he is standing in business attire or i can say in formals looking really handsome.

He came forward and gave me a bunch of roses and kissed the back of my hand and whisper " Hey Beautiful"

I just smile " hey i will just put them in a vase"
I went to kitchen and put the flowers in the vase.

And HIS face appeared. God i really need to stop thinking about him when i am going on a date with someone who is not him.

I went out . He opened the car door for me i slipped in after mummering a thanks.

The car ride was silent just radio was playing . It was okay soon we reach a big hotel with name
" THE MOUNTAIN VIEW" written in big letters.
It was a really big hotel and it speaks luxury.

He opened the door for me and held a hand. I took shyly and slipped out.
Then he throwey the keys to the vallet.

With holding hands we made our way to entrance.

Everyones attention turned to us. Ofcourse he was really famous and star of magazines.
Many women were giving an evil looks while some mutters something.
I tensed up
"Calm down just ignore You have me" he whisper in my ear.

His every action reminds me of HIM.
I really did miss HIM. Infact a lot.
I cant even sleep eat and work properly. A whole week without him was a wreck.
I know he didnt care but i still do.

He didnt even come to explain things and clear the matter. He choose to ignore it. My phone isnt working i need to buy new one. So may be his calls didnt reach me. If only he did one.
But he could have come to my home or even at my work place if he really loves me. Like i do.
Wait what oh god i am being paranoid.
Just stop thinking about him for god sakes.

He is heartbreaker a fool who didnt realise whats your worth is.
You dont want him Ver just concentrate on you date.

" hey are you okay " Paul's voice break my trance of thoughts.
" yeah" i mummer.
" Are you sure you just zoned out"
Yeah just like my life i wanted to say but i cover up with a nod and sat down.

He talked talked and talked i only nodded or smile. He is really talkative which i dont like in guys.

Caleb was talkative but his voice soothes me down. His talks were different. His way of speaking is different. His jokes. His flirtious nature was different. The way he showed his pearl white teeth whenever he was happy or satisfied.
The way he crinkle his nose whenever i say no to anything. And also his pout oh god thats really the best thing in the world its really cute.
His eyes always shine whenever i say okay to his request or more like demand which is really sweet.
I miss him a lot.

" Again you zoned out. Are you really fine we can go if you want i know i am really talkative but i am just happy that you said yes"
Paul said smiling.
I smile "Yeah i am fine and yea a bit talkative but its really fine. Tell me something more"

I am not really intrested in this date but the great Rachel forced me to go on this date so that i can forget him and enjoy more like move on.

As our food arrived after we finish our drinks.
A couple appreared and every one is looking at them then i met my gaze with HIM and i froze.

He wasnt alone he was with a beautiful women having black hair. By look they look like really in love.

I averted my gaze and drink some water and excused myself.
A lone tear escaped i quickly wiped it and went to restroom and cried cried and cried.
Why love has to be so difficult..
You don't love him ver
Just forgot.