Chapter - 12

Veronica Pov's

"Baby baby baby ohhhhh yeah baby baby baby yeah" i was singing loudly while getting ready as rachel was on her way to pick me.
We were going to mall today and then i have my shift at bakery.

" hey stop you pitchy singer" a voice came. I turn and look towards Rachel who have annoyed face . She turn off the music and sat on couch.

"Hey whats with that face?" I asked while combing my hair.

" We broke up" she said sadly.
" woh what happen"  i said my hand on her shoulder.
" ohh he was an asss cheating on me with his brother's girl" she said angrily.
" ohh chill babe i told you. You deserve better"
I said hugging her.
She hugged back.
And happily said
"Lets go shoping and later on we will watch movie and eat lots of ice cream."
She said touch up her makeup.

"Okay after my shift i will come to your house" i said taking my hand bag.

"Okay then i will pick you up"

We went to her car and drove off to near by mall.

"Okay bye Dannon " I said while siting in the Rachel's car.

My shift just got over and we were heading to her house as I am staying at her house tonight.

"so whats up" she ask while driving. Rachel house was near by my work place so she always picked and dropped me whenever we had a girl's night. Her house was really big with so many security guards and maids. I always feel safe in her house than in mine. It was actually a home with caring mother and father.

"umm nothing much just ate last pie of cake" I said grinning. she loves cakes as I work in cake shop so the left over we workers ate or gave them to the poor people and  this thing always make her jealous.

"Can't you save a bite for me." She sadly said.

" Where's the fun babe" I laughed. She just rolled her eyes and shook her head. And we reached her house.

"Anyways mom and dad are not at home so go to my room and have a shower , while I take our dinner" she said drooping her bag and went to kitchen.
" Hey let's eat dining area Then we can go upstairs." I said as I like eating in the hall that makes me think like I am eating in home as I my home I always eat in my room coz here is no one i call mine.
She nodded and told me to come back fast.
She always knew how much a wanted a family of my own and how much I am longing to get love.
That's why she loves me unconditionally.

I reached up and turn towards bathroom. Took my shower and dressup in my comfy. There are lots of my clothes in her shelf though not much expensive or so. But she like my clothes more than her.
While going downstairs, my phone ping.

UNKNOWN- Hey Are you free tomorrow?

ME- Who's this?

UNKNOWN- Your Knight in shinning prince.<smirks>

ME- Seriously.....

UNKNOWN- Hey its Caleb.

ME- Oh hii . Where did you get my number?

UNKNOWN-I Have my ways princess... SO?

ME- Oh yea I guess . but why?

UNKNOWN- Just want to hang out..

ME- Okay....

UNKNOWN- OKAY then I will pick you at  2 at noon.

ME- umm can it be at 4 in the evening? I have work.

UNKNOWN- Yea sure. Goodnight Sleep Tight Muffin.

ME- Princess Muffin really ... anyways Good night.

I was shocked at first how did he get my number. and with all these names.

"why aren't you down yet and wait what's with the smile". I didn't known I was smiling .

"Tell Me" she demanded. and took my phone and saw my chat and started squealing like a mad women.

"Oh my god finalllyy my baby Is growing" she said hugging I only blush and hide my face.

"Oh my goody goody Lets get the things ready for tomorrow.

and then she started throwing dresses.

and I got a foreign feeling in my stomach and I was smiling like a little girl.