Chapter - 26

Veronica Pov's

I was at the bakery making cake for our 1 year aniversary. Yaaay its been one year. Can you believe. Even i cant . Haha..
I mean we face so many problems  that its difficult for us to stand each other sometimes. One time we even broke up that lasted for a day.
I remember how horrible that day was for me. It still leave gossebumps.

FLASH BACK

Here i am angry because he again ditched me for our datenight because of his stupid client and god knows what is he doing with that Mrs.Patrick i hate her guts.
She used to be a model and then she married Patrick's Hardware owner Mr.James Patrick just beacuse he is rich.Bloody golddigger. His company is renowned and everyone wants to work with him but he choose rarely. Even Caleb said he wants to work with their company but because of their high class attitude they denied him two times . And now that Mrs. Bitchy is here. She out of the blue call Caleb and said him to meet them in their office.

I always think she likes caleb or something because whenever i saw her either she is looking at caleb or touching him.
I mean for god sake you are married. Why women are so difficult. Cant they happy in their own life and stop creating scenes in other.

We always have some fights in this topic ultimately we ended up forgetting.

And then i went to his office everyone greets me and looked at me with their long stares and weird expresions but i choose to ignore and make my way to his office. And about to open the door when i hear some hushes. It is indeed a lady inside.

I open the door and thats it my world crush up side down.
She is trying kiss him.
And then he push her and see me.
My tears are nonstop and about to turn when he pull me to him and make me look at him.
" You trust me Ver"  his eyes were begging and i have had trust him.
I know he did nothing. His eyes never lie and but i slap him hard and say ' We are over'.
And come out.

I cried cried cried the whole day. And i know he know that i know he didnt cheated on me.
But my heart it hurts badly.
I hate her and hate him.
God what will i do know.

His suit was all set that time. It was her that forces him on her.
I know some psycology  and know when such situations arises always men found to be wrong. But not caleb.

Then i felt his presense in my house. His colounge was all in the house. My door opened and there he was looking so handsome and his eyes was all red like he faces the same as i do.
From crying his eyes all swell up and red as his nose.

"Ver, i swear i didnt do anything.
Trust me Ver and my heart belongs to you only. We were discussing something and then i thought you were there outside as i fell your presense and Out of nowhere she jumped on me and kissed me.
Ver, please.. Cross my heart.. its only you please."

From this i even cried more.
He come and touched me and cried silently as he hugged me and said in his baby voice
"We are not over Ver. How can you say that. Please hear me first and give me any permission you want. I promise i will not work with them. Ver please. Say something."
And he cried.

I hugged him tightly and closed my eyes and smile. This was my Caleb i know he was not lying. I know he loves me as i do.
I just feel insecure sometimes.
I dont know what will i do without him.
I love him so much.

" ver" he cupped my face and make me look into his eyes.

"We are not over na.."and i smiled.
And Shaked my head.

I cupped his face and kissed him. And in between said "Iloveyousomuch".

He smiles and kiss me harder.
"More"..

The whole night he keep on saying how much he loves me and cherish me the whole night like i am so precious thing for him.
We hugged each other to sleep and morning came really quick and when i opened my eyes he was sleeping peacefully holding me by my waist as if i am running.
He was looking so cute and just like a kid he sleep so calmly.
I traces his face with finger as i always do to wake him.
His jaw line is so perfect and well build.
Then he held my finger and pulled me to his side as i was on top of him almost and holds me tighter and whisper
"No let me sleep"

"Wake up na i am bored and you have to go to work also" i said

"No,today's an off. I want to spend my day with you".

"No,you have a big project to complete. Now stop acting like a baby and wake up"

All of the sudden he switches our position and now i am under him.
" Stop doing that" he said.
" Doing what"
"Stop looking so cute and that expression ohh"
I chuckle.

"Umm now go fresh n up"

"How about a No"

"Caleb"

"Angel"

"Caleb stop,and go to work"
He smiles and lean on and whisper in my ear "you look so hot when you boss. I just want to umm..... "
I smiled and pushed  him..
His eyes never left mine as he moved forward and kiss my neck.. passionately .
In this heated movement i completly forget that he has work.

But his charm stops me..
After an hour or so we made the bed and got ready for work.

He dropped me off to work and goes to his.

FLASH BACK ENDS HERE