PROLOGUE + SYNOPSIS

WARNINGS

[ VIOLENCE ]
[ SEXUAL CONTENT ]
[ ALCOHOL USE ]
[ KINKS ]
[ FOUL LANGUAGE ]

im thinking that this is going to be a short story but everytime i think that it never happens oops but i will enjoy writing this so i hope yall do too.

P.S when i put --- that means its the start of the authors note but *** is like a line break. okay enjoy love you.

***

HARRY didn't really notice how much time had passed until he had glanced at his silver watch that was rested upon his right wrist. It read 2:45 am sharp. He hadn't had much sleep for the past few days and his eyes were slowly drooping down to the point where they were almost closed but he startled awake when he heard soft footsteps approaching him.

Harry had straightened his posture but relaxed when she came in. His arms which were crossed in front of his chest - tensed and stiff, slowly deflated until they were at his sides. She wasn't wearing anything except a thin white sheet of cloth that was adorned across her body. He tilted his head almost instantly. Studying her, watching her move across the room and situated herself in his lap. He stayed still for a moment until her head nestled into the crook of his neck and soft pants were escaping her bright pink lips.

"Why are you awake?" He murmured. His voice sounding a bit scratchy. Due to the fact that he hadn't spoken in awhile. She hummed in reply but had no words to give him. Her head slightly lifting which gave him a good view of her eyes. Her eyes so blue and bright - almost like she was pulling him in deeper and deeper until he drowned in them. His thoughts dispersed when he felt her hand drift towards his. Her dainty fingers slipping into his own. A smile graced her face when she felt the cool metal of his rings contrast the warmth of her skin.

And they sat there for quite some time not having a single word to say with their hands interlocked. Neither of them made any action to move. She didn't want to leave the safe haven of being in his arms. And Harry didn't feel the need to wake her up especially since she was so comfortable in his tight hold almost like he was afraid to let her go. And to some extent - it was true. He didn't want to let her go. Especially when she finds out.

"Baby, I'm going to put you to bed okay." He received a small hum in reply which was enough for him to lift her in his arms and carry her into the other room. Harry entered the area with his eyes fixated on the bed that had the sheets tangled up towards the end and a few pillows on the floor from previous activities. He shook his head to get rid of the ungodly thoughts and walked towards the bed, softly placing her down.

"Come to bed with me." She muttered under her breath but Harry had heard her - loud and clear.

"Darling.. I have stuff to do." He said with a wavering voice. Harry straight out lied to her but she didn't know that. She trusted him too much especially after all they've been through.

"Mmm.. Do it tomorrow or something, please." She whined softly causing Harry's brows to furrow downwards. Tomorrow - like they even had a tomorrow. Harry contemplated his decisions but it wasn't hard to make his choice. He wasn't supposed to get into the bed with her but he did. He just couldn't help it. She was his weakness and he hated it. It wasn't supposed to turn out this way. Not like this at least.

"Goodnight Harry." She spoke once she had settled herself on to Harry. Her legs tangled up with his and her head resting on his chest. Her breathing slowing down and her hand placed next to his. A small smile on her face while she slowly fell asleep. Harry played with some of the strands of her hair which put her to sleep almost instantly. His eyes trying to memorize every feature that she had. He wanted to cherish this moment like it was their last.

"Goodnight my love." And just like that it was - and then he was gone.

---
THAT WAS SO SAD. okay anyways. i really hope you enjoyed it bc this is going to be one hell of a ride! aND IT JUST STARTED. oh and i also dedicate this chapter to macklemcvey UNDERDRESS Chingyonce spicythot tsumami  bc they make some of my fav stories ever i want to bust a nut. and ugh they inspire me to write more. okay bye ily. fav pls and tell me what u think!

- till next time muchachos