THIRTEEN

IM SORRY I DISAPPEARED :(
BUT HERE IT IS AND PLS COMMENT AND VOTE

AS A WELCOME BACK PRESENT HOPEFULLY???
enjoy!

4093 words bītch longest chap ive done fo sho

---

RUN RUN LOST BOY, THEY SAY TO ME. AWAY FROM ALL OF REALITY. - LOST BOY, RUTH B

ANALIA loved music. Music was definitely her go to for any problems that she ever had to face. It was her sweet escape – the only escape really. She never really had the choice to run away, after all Jackson would've just found her right away.

The thumping sound of the music that she had played in the car surrounded her senses as her eyes were tightly shut. The soft and slow beats of a melody played across the small space she was situated in, encasing her in her own little world. She took in one, two breaths and smelt the air freshener that she had installed the day before. The scent smelling a lot like someone she didn't want to think about – not at this moment at least. But for some reason he always got into her head somehow whether it be a good or bad thought. Analia finally opened her eyes after a while. Her light blue eyes dilating at the sunlight that had suddenly appeared. When she had entered the car a few minutes ago – it was quite dark and gloomy. The clouds seeming to reflect her certain mood at the moment. Not like she never had these moments, more often than not she had these mood swings and she ran away to her car because it was the only place she really ever felt safe.

Her head softly fell back into the headrest. Her blue eyes seeing pitch black once again and her red lips parted as she let out a tensed sigh. The sound of thumping to her left caused her eyes to slowly open and search for the cause of the noise. Her eyes landed upon light green ones that were staring intently into hers. She frowned before looking down at her hands and when she looked back up, he was already entering the passenger seat.

"Who said you can come into my car?" Analia mumbled under her breath. Her strong and confident demeanor slightly shifting which was an odd sight for most. The slight falter in her tone and look didn't go unnoticed by Harry as he sat by her, staring at the side of her face. Her gaze looked weary and tired and Harry took note of that. He knitted his brows at her behavior but decided not to pester her about it.

"Who said I couldn't?" The raspy sound of his voice that Analia loved was doing quite the opposite at this moment. It caused a sharp huff to leave her lips which caused Harry to snap his head to look at her. Her freshly manicured nails slowly gripped the steering wheel and tightened around them resulting in her flesh to turn from a tan color to completely white and pale. She wasn't in the mood for his mocking right now.

"Harry please get out before I do something I'll regret." She seethed through her teeth. Her eyes staring straight at the space in front of her. Harry closed his mouth at her remark and chose to take another approach to the situation. Analia was practically close to breaking down and she couldn't do it in front of Harry – never in front of him. She practically never broke down in front of anyone and she wasn't going to start now. Harry turned the down the music that had been playing at an immensely high volume. One that probably could've ruptured both of their ear drums not like that mattered to Analia in the slightest - not at the moment. His action caused her head to spring up and open her eyes.

"Did I say that you could touch my radio?" And maybe if Analia had shouted, Harry would've felt so much better but he felt quite the opposite. The fact that she hadn't completely mauled him to death by now was worrying him. His eyes softened when she turned her head away from him and her right hand reached over to the radio to turn it off completely, leaving them in complete and utter silence.