EIGHT

DOUBLE UPDATEEE bc i didn't really like the last chap? i could'be done better. and a LONGGG ass chapter for you all! the story is picking up and getting to where i'm wanting all the shīt to take place oooh. tell me what you guys think bc im excited! also do you guys prefer longer chapters but slower updates or short chapters but faster updates?

also i never put a face to evan so if yall envision someone then just go ahead. k enjoy ily. dedicated to 80milharry bc she cute

word count: 2350
vote and comment goal: ???
also not edited oops do i ever

---

And they look me up and down like i'm a fùcking new kid. - Hell No's and Headphones, Hailee Steinfeld

2 WEEKS LATER

HARRY doesn't really have much to do at this point but let out his tenseness and anger through shooting. It was one of the things that calmed him - oddly enough. The vibration of the gun against his hands was a feeling he couldn't quite explain. The bullets in front of him flew through the air and into the target before he was pulled away from his little world. The phone in his pocket vibrated and rang causing him to place his gun back onto the table in front of him before pulling out the cellphone.

From: Evan Sterling
It's time.

---

EVAN and Harry walked side by side towards the warehouse where everyone else was situated. The base that Evan had talked about numerous times. Harry had gotten everybody's names down to the dot and practically knew everything. He was already one of them in a way.

"Just let me talk for now yeah?" Evan mumbled when they were approaching the entry way. Harry nodded his head in confirmation and looked up at the gate. Evan inputed a security code before placing his hand onto a sensor which opened the gates. Harry frowned at the high technology that they had - they were much more efficient than he thought.

"Everybody gather around!" Evan shouted out causing everyone in the area to stop working in their stations. Harry's eyes gazed all around the area seeing different weapons on tables and people with headsets on. It looked just like an office but at a higher level and with guns of course. His eyes stopped on a man that was cleaning a rifle before he moved his eyes back to Evan who was standing beside him. He frowned at a familiar scent that met his nose - he couldn't quite put his finger on it. There was something about it.

"Everybody knows that our last recruit badly fúcked up. So, I found a new one of course and he's very skilled and experienced so don't get on his bad side!" Evan said with a little tense chuckle. Some men had laughed too. They were very skeptical of the experienced part. Evan usually brought in babies and they were always fúcking up. That's why not a lot of people actually believed that he was going to be great.

"Can you shoot?" A voice asked Harry from behind. Harry turned around and saw another brunette haired woman. She looked at him with her light hazel eyes before looking down at his brown boots that were practically broken and already holed. Carrie didn't understand why he didn't just buy a pair of new shoes.

"Course I can. Is that even a question?" He asked with a mocking and cocky tone. One of his eyebrows raised while his arms crossed in front of his chest, showing off his toned biceps and shoulders that two pairs of eyes noticed.

"Show her then, if you're so sure." A sultry voice sounded from his left. His head snapping to look at the figure. He took in a sharp breath when he had noticed her, leaning against the doorframe. Her hair was fixed into a low ponytail with a red ribbon wrapped around it. Her lips painted with a red lipstick that made her blue eyes pop out even more. Analia was dressed in a white lace garment that showed off her figure. A pair of shorts and a jacket patched with roses adorned her body as well. Harry opened his mouth to say something but Evan held onto his chest to stop him.