NINE

enjoy! sorry i took so long i had a busy week

word count: 1835
vote and comment please!

---

It's clear now I know you're going to leave me. - Let Me Down Easy, Sheppard  

ANALIA didn't exactly take the news of Harry training her too well. No matter how many times she's stated she didn't want to get involved Jackson always got her into the business. He always had a way of pulling a few strings and of course he put Harry into it.

"I don't even want to be trained do you understand english? How many fùcking times do I have to say it? estúpido!" She practically shouted out. Harry was seated right beside her with his arms crossed. He didn't necessarily like the idea of being her babysitter but he couldn't really say anything since of course he had to follow Jackson's orders. Harry looked at Jackson and was waiting for him to burst and shout at Analia but was surprised when all he did was sigh and shake his head at her attitude. Harry frowned and turned to side glance her and saw that her hands were across her chest with her lips in a pout. She actually looked quite cute and that made Harry's eyes soften as he looked at her.

"Analia can't you ever just -" Jackson stated before cutting himself off and sighing under his breath, mumbling a couple of words that neither of them heard before he looked back up at her.

"Just get trained ok? At least you'll be safe whatever happens." Harry watched as she nodded reluctantly before standing up and storming out almost instantly. Jackson looked at Harry with wide eyes and motioned towards Analia.

"What the fùck are you doing? Didn't I tell you that you're guarding her?" Jackson grumbled before Harry jumped up from his seat and ran to follow Analia out. He was already hot on her heels when she had exited the building. Her little body moving across tons of people before she was already getting her car keys and opening the door. Harry huffed and ran to the other side of the car and opened it before she can lock the doors and leave.

"Get out!" She shouted at him hit on the steering wheel. Harry didn't falter and just frowned at her attitude. Why was she so mad? Jackson was just trying to help her out. It's a good thing he was making her train so that she was safe for whatever happens.

"Fine you don't want to get out then let's go." Analia exclaimed before pressing the button that started the car and drove off.

---

ANALIA had driven to a bar that she went to frequently only because she had a tab there that Jackson usually paid for - not like she ever cared. For all the pain he had put her through, it was only right.

"You coming or what? I'm not waiting for you, so either stay in the car or come with." Analia stated with a stern voice before turning around quickly and leaving him alone. Harry huffed and watched her walk into the bar with people's eyes ogling her as she sauntered into the establishment. She was dressed in nothing but a pale pink shirt and light washed denim shorts but she still looked ravishing in it.

Harry simply stepped out of the car and walked towards the pub. Upon entering, his eyes wandered around to search for the girl that he had been looking for. His eyes landed on her back while she was seated near the bar on a red stool. Her feet barely touching the floor and he found that rather endearing. He walked where she was situated and sat beside her. Her blue eyes staring at his movements, drinks already in her system. She had downed two shots before Harry had gotten to her. He frowned at the glass in front of Analia and raised his eyebrow.