| my love |

how do i start this?

after all the pain i put you through and i suddenly disappear. i know my love... i know it hurts. it hurts me more than you know. i love you and i always will. never forget that especially when times get tough. i wish i was there... for whatever event that happens in your life i wish i was there to experience it right beside you. but for now my love, i can't.

and it hurts me so much that i can hardly breathe. the tears that have fallen from my eyes cannot be compared to the tears that will fall out of yours when you see this.

i never planned to fall in love with you. that was never part of the job description yet here i am. a thousand miles away from you still missing your smile and strawberry scent. i miss fücking you every morning - not to be crude but it was always one of the best moments i had with you. every. damn. time.

it was when you thought you looked your worst but the sun shining on your face illuminating your bloody gorgeous smile - how could it be your worst? i'll miss that. i'll miss you. i'll miss us - a lot but for now i'll miss you less because... i know that what i'm doing is only for the both of us and what's best. so i'll pray that i miss you less.

p.s
i love you, my love.

yours truly (and only)
harry

---

these are short letters that will pop up every once in awhile!!!

WHAT'D YOU THINK? i'd really love to hear ur reactions and comments. it motivates me!

- till next time muchachos