TWO

another chap up! i actually ended up planning the whole story and i literally have everything down already down to the last chap and let me tell you! YALL GOING TO BE SHAKEN. TO THE CORE! im excited so enjoy the fun :) :) pls comment. and ily

oh also if you want to be a part of this story as a criminal! just give me your name and what you did/do. i can add some! i want to include you guys as much as i can! so just comment here

2661 WORDS
comment goal: 20

***

You'll let me break you down, Let me use you up. You'll show me how. - My Arms Were Always Around You, Peter Bradley Adams

ANALIA didnt hesitate to leave right after her sinful act. She wasn't planning to stay anyways at all, even if she didn't get anything in return - but she did in her head. That image was going to be there for a while. His mouth wide opened and face beet red. Yeah, that was going to stay for awhile.

She hummed as she stared at him, trying to memorize his god-like features while putting her black flats back on. Her eyes wondered over his figure. Harry's body slumped on the couch with his jaw slightly open, letting out soft snores. Analia actually found it quite cute - it was endearing. Her eyes glanced over his hair finding that it was all up and messed up but she didn't mind. She actually quite liked the rugged look.

It took her quite some time to strap on her shoes and she didn't want to admit it to herself - but she wanted to stay. Of course, she snapped out of it remembering who she was and sighed. That's what made it so hard. She walks towards his door with pursed lips and small steps. Analia opened it wide and stepped out but not before turning back around and watching his sleeping figure. A small smile graced her lips then she walked away.

***

"WHERE were you?" A simple question, quite harmless really. It was the first thing she heard as soon as she stepped in the headquarters. She sighed at the voice and waved her hand off. She wasn't in the mood to talk right now. Her knees were aching and her jaw was quite sore and she just wanted to get into bed.

"Ask me again in a few hours Evan Greens." Analia called out while walking towards the spare room that they had in the area. It was basically her room whenever she was there and didn't want to go back to her apartment. Evan huffed at her reply but decided to oblige to her request when he had seen her back slumped and her shoes in her hands. She looked exhausted and he was going to find out why sooner or later.

Analia walked up the stairs to the second floor and entered the room. Her hand closing the door causing it to slam shut quite loudly. She let go of her flats causing them to fall to the floor with a loud thud. Her heart immediately jumping out of her chest when she looked up and saw Jackson standing by her bed with his arms crossed. Analia held her hands up to her chest like she had just experienced a heart attack and glared at him with fury in her eyes.

"Where were you?" And there it was again. Analia couldn't help but roll her eyes. She was twenty-three years old yet people still treated her like she was a spoiled and couldn't take care of herself teenager. She shook her head, letting out a sigh and walked to the drawers where some of her clothes were. She grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt then started to make her way to the bathroom with no reply. Jackson had stopped her midway, clutching onto her arm before she could get in with a tight grip.