TWELVE

again. so sorry it took so long but im back and have a chap for u all. also the hot jackson up there for u all to see! i imagine him as matt but if u dont its okay

vote and comment pls ily!!
goal 20 votes yeahy

2100 words

---

It's hard for me to say, I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me. - Jealous, Labrinth

EVAN had started the day off with a bang - literally. He was situated in the shooting range with his arms raised an a shotgun in his hand. It wasn't a very demanding day for him to be honest and he loved it. He loved the fact he didn't have to do much today. It was a good feeling and he wanted it to last forever but nothing ever good lasted for him.

His eyes were focused on the targets in front of him while he let the bullets glide across his area, falling straight down to the floor. Shooting was just one of the things that kept him relaxed. A weird hobby but a hobby nonetheless.

"We got to visit Damian's to get the payments for the week." Someone had called out towards him. Evan nodded when he heard the words. He never really wore the ear muffs that cancelled out the sounds. The bullets flying around actually made him sane. It was music to his ears. An odd type of music - but he loved it.

"Oh and Jackson said to take Harry with you." Evan once again nodded at the random voice and put the gun down and started to leave the area.

---

HARRY wasn't doing much after all. So when Evan had called him in to tell him they had a job, he was delighted not in the way that because he wanted to do it but because he'd been itching to talk to Niall and he hasn't updated him with anything. Again, he felt useless.

"Okay, we just need to get the money then get out. Easy right? Let me talk and just don't do anything." Evan had stated when they had arrived at the restaurant. It was actually pretty packed at this time and not like either of them cared. Evan walked straight through the kitchen doors and walked around the area with Harry following shortly behind him. It was like a maze that they went through, not like it was anything like the labyrinth but the amount of workers they had to go through - especially at such a busy hour made it almost like the labyrinth.

When they had gotten through the sea of people, Evan walked into a hallway that had a few doors. Harry didn't have any time to inspect any of them before they were already making a right and entering a room. Evan walked up immediately to the table in the center. Harry stood by the door, surveying the area and looking up at the few faces in the room.

"Damian isn't here but that's fine. We're still taking the payment for the week." Evan said and started to move some money into the bag that he was holding. Harry hadn't even noticed it until now - he was probably given it. Harry looked around the area and noticed the different money counters sitting on top of a bunch of tables. So this is where all the money goes through. Before he knew it, Evan was already halfway done with the task. Harry's feet moved by themselves as he walked around tables and chairs, watching people put money into the machines and then into cases right after.

"Let's go." Harry nodded at his words but lingered a little longer when Evan had exited the room. He finally followed when he heard the sound of his name being called out again. His eyes landing on the bag that was now filled with cash placed in Evan's hands. They both entered the black sudan with Harry at the passenger seat and Evan at the driver's seat. He threw the bag to the back and looked up at Harry once before starting the car.