FIFTEEN

this is where all the shít starts. it all starts from here OOP going down streaks. sorry took a bit long but i was kind of distracted by other things and its kind of hell week in uni so. here she is

comment alot pleaseeee and vote ilyasm thank you for 37k reads!

2281 WORDS
vote goal: 20

***

How many secrets can you keep' - Do I wanna Know, Arctic Monkeys

HARRY was stood next to Jackson and Evan with his hands behind his back to refrain from showing any signs of nervousness that any one of them could pick up. The shipment was going on tonight and they were all at the docks waiting for it.

After the talk Harry had with his superiors - they decided to go with Harry's idea and chose to put a limited amount of agents in the area. They were far enough that Jackson's men weren't able to spot them or even care that they were there. 

Harry looked at the crates that were being wheeled out from one of the boats in the dock and watched as multiple men were bringing in other crates. Jackson had his arms crossed across his chest whilst he waited. Jackson's eyes gazed at the wooden boxes with excitement and rubbed his two palms together before walking to one of them.

Two men were stood next to the crate before a silver briefcase was placed on top. Harry walked a bit closer to take a look at the contents that the briefcase was holding. Large stacks of cash were bound together by rubber bands and placed accordingly into straight lines. There was probably a good twenty grand inside. Before he could even fully count or estimate anything - the briefcase was shut close and given to the two men who had smiles on their faces.

"Pleasure doing business, Sir. Hecker." Jackson nodded his head at their words and went closer to the crate. The two men stepped back but still stood in place while Jackson observed the crate. 

"Harry, come here." Harry's eyes slightly widened at the sound of his name but he was quick to move from his place and walked over to where Jackson stood. Jackson took a crowbar from one of the other men that worked for him and handed it to Harry. The silver crowbar felt heavy in his hands but he didn't flinch. Harry looked up at Jackson to see him nudging his head towards the shipment.

"Open it." Jackson stated before nodding his head to the crate once more with a serious and stern expression on his face. His tone sounded somewhat mocking and Harry furrowed his brows before attaching the end of the crowbar to the edge of the crate. Harry gave the crowbar a few simple tugs before the wooden top popped off but before he could look or do anything else - Jackson was smiling at him and pushing him away. 

Harry reluctantly stepped back with his hands slowly moving behind his back. This was going to be his big break - the case would finally be over. 

"Ahh, finally." Harry held in a deep breath as he watched Jackson lean in and grab something from the crate below him. Harry closed his eyes for a second just taking it in before he opened them again to see Jackson coming back up with something in his hand.

A bottle?

Harry probably had the most confused and bewildered face as he stared at the slightly golden bottle in Jackson's hands. His eyebrows furrowed as he studied the object.

"The Veuve Clicquot Yellowboam Ostrich... only 3,200 champagne bottles made in the entire world... and I have two crates full of them. Analia's going to jump my guts - her party, well ball is going to be.. the biggest." Jackson said with such a big smile on his face, before inspecting the bottle and carefully placing it back in the wooden crate. Jackson turned around using the heel of his shoe and smirked at Harry.