SEVENTEEN*

AND FINALLY I'VE UPDATED I KNOW YOU GUYS WAITED A LONG TIME MAYBE?? ALSO I HAVE A TWITTER FOR MY FICS OR WHATEVER @holyrings you guys can request for imagines/stories/blurbs any of that or help me with ideas or see any updates. THATS ALL HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS??

COMMENT ALOT PLEASE

3485 WORDS JESUS LONGEST ONE YET

vote goal: 20

***

Lost in space we flew astray, I'll find my way to get to you - THE ART OF DETACHING ONE'S HEART, PHUM VIPHURIT

IT had been a few days since the incident in the headquarters. Jackson had completely crazed on a ton of people, firing (well - killing  off) a bunch of people for not having better security in the base. Everything was a mess.

Analia was looking at the boxing bag in front of her with a stern stare. Her hands lifting up in front of her before blowing a few punches onto it. The bag swinging back and forth at the force she was exerting. Harry watched her from afar - his hands crossed against his chest whilst he observed her. He knew that it was unhealthy for her to be bottling up all her emotions and feelings especially with a scarring moment like that. Yes - she may have been used to it but it was still different when you're staring down a barrel of a gun.

Harry felt another presence beside him causing him to hold onto the handle of his gun before relaxing when he noticed that it was just Evan. Harry watched as he stood beside Harry - the two watching Analia punch the shit out of the boxing bag in front of her. 

"At least she's letting it out some way don't you think?" Evan stated before he took a bite of the burger he was eating. Harry pursed his lips then frowned as he watched the angry expression on her face and the sweat glisten on her body. His eyes momentarily landing on her ass before going back up to watch her hair move and swing around her back. 

Evan side glanced at Harry's face seeing how his eyes landed on Analia's ass. Evan could see that there was something between them despite Harry saying multiple times that it was nothing - if so, it was nothing but a physical thing. Evan didn't really care what Harry did with his time whether he was an agent or not. As long as he wasn't going to jail - not again. A small snort left Evan's lips before he walked away from Harry whilst patting his hands against his trousers to let the crumbs fall off his pants then he was out of sight.

Harry could see how tense she was from her shoulders all the way down to her feet. He watched her movements for awhile until he watched Analia kick the boxing bag with her feet. It swung far and high with how much force she put into it. He could hear her loud grunts as she kicked again and again but this time - there was a different emotion radiating from her.

Analia pushed and kicked at the boxing bag like she was trying to get away from it. Her arms practically thrashing around and her legs flailing as she hit the bag with all her might. Harry leaned away from the wall and decided that this was the time to intervene.

"Hey! You're going to hurt yourself!" Harry shouted out as he walked towards her but her actions didn't cease - matter a fact, they started to increase in speed and power. Harry could hear the loud sounds of her gloves smacking the bag. Harry rushed over to her and held onto her hand and wrist to stop her from hitting the bag. Her figure tensed at the touch causing her head to snap up at him. 

Harry's eyes landed onto hers. A look of shock taking over his features when he saw the glossy look in her eyes. Her nostrils flaring as she took in deep breaths after what she had done. Her lower lip trembling as she tried to stop the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes. Harry frowned and stepped forward but that only made her take a step back - before he knew it. Analia was rushing out of the gym and out of his sight.