ELEVEN

lets just get to it.

word count: 1587

vote and comment please ily!
lets try to reach 20 votes??

---

It could change, but this feels like, like the calm before the storm - 13, LANY

HARRY groans quite loudly at the feeling of his stiff neck. He didn't really know how it had happened when he was quite sure he wasn't one to move much when he slept but the cause of his stiff neck was pretty obvious when his eyes landed on her sleeping figure. Soft pants of air leaving her lips as she slept peacefully. Harry huffed and slowly pulled himself away from her and sat at the side of the bed. He placed his arms across his neck rubbing the tense skin before moving his neck from one side to the other.

"You okay?" He heard a soft croak say behind him causing him to shift against the sheets and turn to look at her. Her blue eyes being concealed by the tiredness that had consumed her. Her lids were practically falling back shut much to her dismay. She actually liked looking at him in the morning. It was such a privilege she rarely got to see. After all, he was always gone when she woke up. It was surprising when he had asked her to stay last night but right now - he looked like he was about to leave.

"I'm fine." He mumbled lowly barely making any sound come out of his mouth. He didn't want to disturb the serene peace that the room had held at the early hour. It was a peaceful trance that they were both stuck in - for now. It was nice to not have anything to do for at least a few minutes until they had to step back into reality.

"Okay." Analia mumbled in reply and rubbed her sleepy eyes with her hands. The innocence of her action caused the corners of Harry's mouth to slightly rise. He was glad she hadn't caught his moment of weakness and went back to having a blank face when she had moved her hands away from her eyes. She blinked a couple of times before stretching her body out, making a few noises of relief and Harry just couldn't help but release the smile that he had been wanting to let go of. Analia licked her lips before finally revealing her sea colored eyes which found Harry's in an instant.

Her eyebrows instantly creased at the look he was giving her. He was smiling? It looked like a thoughtful smile. Harry was completely lost in her gaze that he didn't even realize she had been saying something. His eyes moved towards her lips that moved constantly yet no sounds entered his ears.

"Harry?" After the fourth time she had called his name and still got no reply, she decided to sit up and ended up brushing her legs against his knee. The slight touch already got him weak at his knees. It was insane how he was already feeling something for her, not a strong feeling but there is something there. It irked him - he didn't like it. His actions held the complete opposite meaning to his thoughts when they had moved by their own accord.

His hand cupped her face gently before his thumb slightly caressed the side of her face - just where her cheek met her neck. It was an oddly intimate gesture that had Analia looking dumbstruck. Harry was practically in a trance as he gazed at her in the morning light. There was just something about the sunlight hitting her just perfectly. It was the magical hour.

"Harry..." This time she said his name softer like she was pleading and when his eyes landed on hers which were focused on his lips - he just couldn't help himself.

Harry pulled her face into his letting their lips meet almost instantly. His brain screamed and yelled at him to pull away yet his hands pulled her in closer. His hands on each side of her face while he pushed her back down onto the bed. His teeth nibbling on her lower lip before sucking on it gently and letting it go. Analia let out a sigh at the feeling of his breath fanning against her wet lips - her eyes shut and hands on his chest.