FOUR

sorry super short chapter bc i wanted to get something out to write the next one and get everything going. also there's important details here to take note of that will determine something in the future :) :) also sorry for the tons of breaks i was kind of rushing through everything already. i was getting some real agent looks from his dunkirk outfit. i cant believe i was fed so good i was full to the brim. comment all u want

1190 WORDS
not edited oops dont come at me

***

And I know I'm just in too deep. - Save Me, Josh Verdes

"CAN you pass me the other piece of sandwich?" Niall had stated from where he was situated. Harry had decided to tell Niall about his little situation and got some help from him. They were both in a car outside his home, making sure to follow him wherever he went. It wasn't that hard to monitor his movements since he only ever stayed at his place or went to the store. At least for now.

"Which one?" Harry replied as he stared at the screen he was monitoring. They haven't found anything to link this guy to their cases but Harry had a good feeling that he was going to get it soon. Evan wasn't doing much as of now. He was outside of a store smoking with a few men that looked awfully familiar. Harry ran their faces through the system and was able to link a few of them with the STORM case. This was it, his big break.

"I fu.cking told you Horan!" Harry shouted at him in the car and stood up too quickly, forgetting how low the roof of the car was - which caused him to hit his head but his adrenaline was running so fast he barely felt a thing.

"Well we'll need more than that." Niall exclaimed while telling him to calm down. Harry was just really excited at the fact that they finally had evidence to link him to the case somehow.

---

ANALIA didn't really have anything to do today since Evan was out doing whatever he had to do and Jackson didn't even bother her which she liked. It was just a simple day. She was lying on a lounge chair with her hair placed into a neat bun and her body dressed in a two piece bikini. One that she had bought yesterday.

"Hey what you up to?" Carrie asked her and sat at the lounge chair next to her. Analia shrugged her shoulders and didn't bother to answer her question. Carrie let her eyes roam across Analia's bikini clad body. She was god given with a great tan and she didn't even have to do anything but sit in the sun for an hour and she'd come up glowing. They settled for a bit, sitting down and talking for a few minutes until it became silent. A comfortable silence that had them both closing their eyes at the relaxation. The sun hitting their faces and the wind breezing softly.

"Wanna have some drinks then?" Carrie asked, breaking the silence that they both shared. Analia nodded her head at the question and got up from where she was sitting almost immediately. She was getting tired of sitting here anyways. Jackson didn't give her much to do and she was already getting restless. She walked back into the house with her hips swaying unintentionally. It wasn't like anybody would really catch it, nobody was there except her and Carrie.

---

"THIS is getting boring." A week later and they still didn't really have any solid evidence against the man they had been following. Niall was starting to get fidgety and tired of the steel metal confines that they had been staying in for a week. But Harry on the other hand wasn't about to stop now, not when they were so close. Well, not when he was so close to getting what he wanted.

"Harry, this has been going on for a week okay? and we still haven't gotten anything. Why don't you give it a rest and leave it up to the higher ups."

"Just give me another night alright. I have a good feeling about this one. I feel it in my gut. I just know it." Harry stated practically begging Niall to believe him. Niall couldn't help but sigh and nod his head. Whenever Harry got into these type of things he'd really commit to it. Niall knew that was a good thing but sometimes it always got him in too deep.

"Alright one more night."

---

"ONE more day and Jackson comes back alright? He already has a new raid for us. We just got to be ready when it happens." Evan stated to a few men around him. They were settled in his house with maps across the tables and different markers strewn across.

"What is it then?" One of the men had asked but Evan shook his head.

"Jackson never says anything until it's finalised. I did say one more day dumbass."

---

"MY gut was right!" Harry shouted inside the truck with his headphones on. They were both listening to the meeting that was commencing in Evan's house. He was practically feeding them everything they needed. They could literally take him down with just these recordings.

"We have to ambush him. Tell him to tell us everything or he goes to jail." Harry speaks quickly and looks at Niall with wide eyes. Niall shakes his head almost immediately with his arms crossed.

"Are you fucking mad? He wouldn't tell us everything just because he'll go to jail. He looks like the type to keep everything in."

"No, study his behaviour patterns. He is obviously the type to do anything to save himself. He's quite selfish. We tell him that he'll go to prison 50 to life and he'll succumb. I'm telling you, trust me. And if not, I can just say that if he doesn't help us I'll kill him."

"You're going mad mate."

---

It didn't take long for the other men to leave Evan's house. It was almost midnight when his house was finally quiet. He decided to clean up the place and throw out the trash.

"Well, we meet again don't we Adam?" Harry stated, standing in front of him. Evan didn't clearly see who he was at first but knew that only the police knew him as Adam. He pursed his lips and glanced behind him until he saw another shadow emerge from the darkness.

"I know what you're thinking. Don't run." Niall spoke up from behind him and Adam sighed. He let his shoulders fall before bringing up the trash in the bag he had and threw it directly at Harry before making a run for it. He swerved through trees and posts with Harry and Niall right at his tail. Harry decided to take a different route and jumped over fences until he was able to tackle Evan. Evan groaned as his face hit the ground quite roughly with Harry placing his hands behind his back and cuffing his hands together. Harry got up and pulled Evan up with him, pushing him towards Niall.

"We're going to have a little chat with him aren't we Niall?"

---

AND WE'RE OFF!!! FINALLY. okay this is when everything starts happening and I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED BYE. YALL AINT READY FOR ALL THIS. anyways i hope yall still with me. and omg 1k reads??? that's insane i literally only have 3 chaps up IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU THANK YOU!! ilyasm. keep commenting and faving and sharing the book.

dedicated to pradadevil she makes some good ass books yall should check it!

what did you guys think abt harry in the dunkirk premiere? HE LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING 5 COURSE MEAL. i'm so done. he looked so good and fionn looked so hot im actually combusting.

- till next time muchachos