SIXTEEN

another update enjoy! and tell me what u think abt this story havent been getting comments lately its sad :(

comment alot pleaseee and vote

2091 WORDS
vote goal: 20

***

Why are we always stuck and running from the bullets? - Sign Of The Times, Harry Styles

ANALIA was brushing her teeth in a way but very zombie-like. Her mind drifting towards the events that had occurred throughout the night. They were very eventful - going from a high to a low all of a sudden. Her movements slowed down as she got stuck in her own head filled with random thoughts.

You need to be careful who you keep near you

What's there to hide? He's good in bed

Might need a bit more convincing

"Hey." A soft voice spoke out but still managed to make her jump a bit. The action causing her to knock the toothpaste from the sink down to the floor. She looked at Harry through the reflection in the mirror and watched as he picked it up and placed it back on the sink.

"Jesus Harry, you scared me." Analia spoke as best as she could with the toothbrush in her mouth. It took her a few seconds before she was finally done brushing her teeth and looked back up at the mirror to see Harry was already looking at her.

"Well - you were taking quite long. Thought you got flushed down the toilet or somethin'" Analia lightly chuckled at his words and had a soft smile on her face as she shook her head before it slowly fell. There was a silence that surrounded them for a minute. The sound of water from the faucet being the only thing heard in the small space. Analia sat on the toilet seat and watched Harry as he washed his face.

"Thank you." She mumbled so softly that Harry almost didn't catch it. Her eyes were glued to the floor as she spoke with Harry's back turned away from her.

"I don't really know what would have happened if we stayed." Analia spoke again like she was in a trance. Harry was listening though - even though it didn't seem like he was but he is. He took a face towels from one of the racks in his bathroom and wiped off the excess water on his skin before finally turning around to look at Analia who seemed so lost.

"What happened hmm?" He hummed before slowly walking up to her and sitting on the edge of the bathtub that was beside the toilet. Analia looked up at him and sighed before looking at her clasped hands.

You need to be careful who you keep near you

Analia visibly gulped when the statement had entered her head once more. She looked up at Harry and frowned before roughly rubbing her face with her hands. Her fingers moving towards her hair and pulling gently at the strands before her hands dropped to her sides.

"Just some guy - he kind of cornered me against a wall and pressed himself against me..." And it's not like she was lying because she was cornered but she had to lie. Harry watched her closely wanting to see if her body language was resonating with her words and found that there was an emotion in her eyes that he couldn't quite decipher. She was probably just scared. Harry huffed out a breath of air and sighed.

"Did he touch you?" He asked very slowly - not really knowing what state of mind she was in right now. Analia was a strong girl, Harry had noticed. She always tended to be independent and never really showed weakness - but he could see it from time to time, never anything too drastic but even the bravest people put up a facade.