TEN

ITS 3:30 AM AND I FINALLY FINISHED AN UPDATE BECAUSE I WAS SO MINDBLOCKED AND IT TOOK ME SO LONG IM SORRY BUT IM BACK AND IM READY AGAIN. SO ENJOY.

P.S (idk if this is triggering but there's a triggering part? maybe its abt killing)

word count: 1735
vote and comment please ily!

---

I'd be more of a morning person, If I got to wake up next to you. - Nothing, Lewis Watson

HARRY doesn't feel it at first. The gentle warmth that radiated in between his arms and was practically pushing up against his body. He didn't hear the soft puffs of air leave her lips as they both laid silently on the bed. He didn't even bother to move when he had felt her body shift against him multiple times before he was finally awoken by the bright rays of sunshine hitting his face. He blinked whilst letting his new surroundings settle in. His eyes wandering around for a few seconds before landing on the source of warmth in front of him.

Analia's hair was sprawled out behind her. Her legs tangled up with the sheets and her head nestled in her hands, shielding her face away from the sudden brightness that the sun had made. Harry let his hands fall towards the back of her head. He slowly moved the strands of hair gathered next to her cheek away.

Harry's eyes immediately fell onto Analia's lips. They looked so plump and full. A small pout was on her face as soft pants of air escaped her mouth. Harry decided that his creepy staring was enough and slowly moved to get out of the bed and start his day once again.

---

EVAN felt the sweat fall from his forehead as he watched Harry lift some weights from across the room. He felt a slight nudge in his chest causing him to look at the other person in front of him with a frown. Analia stood in front of Evan with her boxing gloves and her arms slightly shining with the thin layer of sweat.

"Are you going the other way Evan? Why didn't you ever tell me?" Analia teased and laughed right after she said it. Evan rolled his eyes at her words and hit her softly with his gloves.

"When that day comes, I swear I owe you 50 dollars." Evan stated and shook his head, scoffing at the idea. He shook his head before taking off his gloves and placing them onto the ground when one of the men started to walk towards him.

"Jackson's got something for him." The man stated and nodded his head at Harry. Evan nodded his head and pursed his lips before making his way over to the man himself. Analia stood and watched as Evan made his way before turning back around and looked up at a new trainer in front of her.

"Let's go then."

---

"NICE to see you again Harry!" Jackson stated once Harry and Evan had entered the room. Harry was still quite shocked at the fact that Analia was his daughter but now that she spilled that secret - he could see the similarities. They had the same eyes that were almond shaped and extremely blue. Harry could definitely see it now and he felt uneasy because of that fact. Jackson nudged his head to tell Evan to leave the room which he obeyed right away. Evan walked out almost immediately and left the two alone in the room.

"How's your day been?" Jackson asked him while he took a hold of a cigarette and lit it up. The smoke surrounding the air around them before disappearing shortly after. Jackson walks up to Harry and leans against his table, placing a metal object on the table. Harry frowned before his eyes focused on the object, making it's shape in the darkness. Jackson turned on the light that made the gun glimmer and shine against the light. Harry also hadn't noticed the other figure in the room until now. His eyes gazed around the room before they focused onto a peaceful sleeping dog in front of him.