SEVEN*

yall know! its abt to get lit! bust a nut. vote and comment! love u all very much. thank you for 2.5k reads. so much love!

word count: 1080
comment and vote goal: 20?

***

Here I am again, back to my old ways - Hurts, LANY

ANALIA stretched in her sleep as she was slightly stirring awake. Harry was right beside her. Their legs tangled up together and one of his arms rested against his eyes and the other was situated beside his shirtless body. Her blue eyes gazed over his sleeping figure - looking like an angel while he snoozed.

His lips were slightly parted as soft wheezes flew out of them. It was quite an alluring sight to watch. Analia couldn't seem to do anything but watch him as he slept. Her eyes widened when she felt him stir on the bed and face her. His face slightly squished by the pillow underneath him. Analia couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle at his face.

"Enjoying the view?" Harry asked with a raspy voice, lower than usual. It was always deeper in the mornings when he just woke up.

"Quite like it yeah." Analia replied and bit her lip. Harry smiled with his eyes still closed before moving to place his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Analia sighed before closing her eyes then opened them again. Her lips pressed small kisses onto his neck. The feeling of it awakening something inside Harry. He opened his eyes and was met with blue ones looking back at him.

Harry placed his hand behind her head, cupping her neck and pressing their lips together. Analia moaned into the kiss, letting Harry slip his tongue into her mouth. His tongue massaging hers while she hitched her thigh on top of his waist.

Analia pulled away as they looked at each other breathlessly. Their lips slightly redder than before and dilated eyes blown out wide. She straddled him easily before she went back to kissing his neck, leaving little bites that would surely mark him later on.

She pulled away and placed her hands on his chest before slipping down. Her blue eyes staring into his emerald ones. They were focused on her and only her. It was like she was all that mattered and at that one point - she was.

"What are you doing darling?" He asked her with his hand underneath her chin, lifting it up so she could look at him. Analia didn't bother to answer and smirked before disappearing under the sheets.

Her soft hands delicately touched his half hard cöck. The action causing his jaw to drop and his head to fall backwards. His other hand clutching onto the white sheets. The veins in his hands slightly protruding at the action. He knew that after the events last night - he wasn't going to last very long right at this moment.

"Hmm..." Analia hummed around his còck once she had taken him in the warmth of her mouth. Her hands fondling with what she couldn't fit in her mouth. Harry groaned under his breath mumbling tons of curses before placing his hands in his hair and pulling at the edges slightly.

"Fùck su-suck - oh shít, just like that yeah." Harry rambled as the words came tumbling out of his mouth. His lip trapped between his teeth before he pulled the sheets away and off the bed, revealing the treasure underneath him. He moved his hands to place it in her hair before slowly thrusting her hips into her mouth.

"I'm close darling." He exclaimed with a whine and squeezed his eyes shut before a low groan left his mouth. His head fell backwards as a large vein showed on the side of his neck. Analia was surprised when his cöme shot into her mouth in long strings. His hands gripping onto her head tightly as words of praise fell from his mouth.

"Jesus christ. You gotta stop tempting me." He exclaimed once she had gotten back up at the same level as he was. She laughed and shook her head before falling onto the bed beside him.

"Let me return the favor yeah?"

---

FROM: Evan Sterling
Jacksons looking for you. Get your arse back to the base.

Analia huffed when she read the message on her phone. She was already dressed while Harry was in the shower. She didn't even want to get involved he knew that. He just never fùcking listened.

The sound of the door opening caught her attention. She looked up to see Harry adorned in just a towel wrapped around his waist. She furrowed her brows and shook her head. So fùcking tempting. Especially with the little droplets of water still on his body. Analia stood up from where she stood and walked over to him. Her hips slightly swaying as she walked but of course, only Harry would notice.

"I have to go. When are you meeting Jackson?" Analia asked while she placed red lipstick onto her lips. Her eyes staring at Harry from the mirror in front of her.

"I actually don't know. Evan does though." Harry stated with his arms crossed while he leant against the doorframe of the bathroom. Analia nodded her head and turned around to face him. She stopped right in front of him and gave him a peck on the cheek before turning back around.

"I'll see you around then."

---

"NIALL I swear to god. I'm going to fücking collapse. She's going to be the death of me! How am i supposed to get information out of her? I tried okay! I told her during sex. 'So what does Jackson get involved in?' and she told me - guess what! And I quote 'shut the fück up Harry and go faster.'" Harry exclaimed pretty stressed while he walked back and forth in the room. His hands in his hair and he wasn't even changed yet.

"Maybe it's because you asked her during sex idiot. I told you to get close to her no matter what. Not to blow your cover." Harry rolled his eyes at Niall's words but knew he was right.

"Just calm down and relax alright. I have to go and take care of some cases but we'll meet yeah?" Niall asked before Harry replied with a soft yeah then they said their goodbyes and hung up. Harry sighed and fell onto the bed with his chest faced upwards and his hands at his sides

"I'm so fücked."

---

a/n: HOPE YOU LIKED IT! it was meant to be longer but its 4 am lolz and i should sleep. ive been having busy days sigh. tell me what you think abt it! sorry i took so long to update.

dedicated to CarlyWritesStories bc she bomb what else!

- till next time muchachos