THREE

sorry this is kind of a filler for the next chapters. so its a bit uneventful but impt stuff to take note of in them! enjoy! and please comment of my important note thing! reverie is winning i think. o and i forgot a gif ill just add one later hAH

1795 WORDS
comment goal: 20

***

I was born sick but I love it- Take Me To Church, Hozier

IT doesn't take a lot for Evan to be released since of course they didn't have any evidence against him and he answered all their questions straight to the point. Harry and Niall didn't get any lying indicators and decided to call it a day. It took up two hours of their time questioning this Adam White guy but something was bothering Harry.

Harry was seated in his office with a pen in his hand and papers in front of him. He had to sign some of them but was too distracted to even move his hand. His thoughts were causing havoc in his head. He answered all the questions. He had an answer to everything. It was too good to be true. Not everybody has an answer to everything and he did. Harry couldn't take it anymore and decided to storm into Niall's office.

"Somethings wrong."

"You always think there's something wrong Harry." Niall replied with a sing song voice and didn't bother to look at Harry from his computer. All that could be heard was the typing on the keyboard and the low hum of the conditioning.

"You don't get it. He answered every question. Every question. He knew where the perpetrators were situated. He even said the time. He described one of them. How is that possible? Every witness blanks something in their minds out of panic. Wouldn't he run? If he saw the suspect with a gun, why didn't he run?" Harry questioned, letting his brain do the talking and his mouth just catching up. Niall looked up momentarily at Harry and rolled his eyes. Harry always got like this when he was either worked up or stressed out.

"Harry you need to chill ok? What if the guy just got a really good look. It was in broad daylight after all. And -" Niall stated when Harry started to open his
mouth to interject but Niall continued on.

"And again, isn't it better he gave us a lot of information rather than none?" Niall said firmly and looked at Harry with raised eyebrows. Harry shut his mouth and sighed. Niall was right. It was a good thing they had information rather than the witness lawyering up.

"You're right." Harry simply said and started to walk out. He was just going to have to make sure of it himself.

***

ANALIA storms into Jackson's office with her arms crossed and her face turned down into a frown. She was fuming and quite pissed off. Evan was almost caught and it was all because of Jackson and his new recruit.

"What the f.uck!" She raged while entering the room and slamming the door shut. There were tons of other men in the area who let their eyes roam across her body. She was a pretty girl after all who knew what she needed and always got what she wanted. Analia was dressed in a simple outfit - black leather pants and a plain white shirt but always turned eyes.

"What's the problem now Analia?" Jackson sighed with a slight roll of his eyes. She walked up to him and furrowed her brows.

"Evan almost got caught and it was because of your stupid f.ucking recruit. Can't you ever get good ones?" Analia said quite annoyed not like it was really her problem. She just hated seeing all of them die because they made a mistake. Jackson simply doesn't bother to answer and shrugs her off. It was dealt with after all and he already told Evan to look for a better replacement. Analia doesn't really have much to say back. So instead she turns her back, pissed off and walks away.