Prologue

~Andy's POV~

I can't belive this. I was going to lose her. I can't lose her, she is my world. She is my life, my heart, my muse. What will happen when she leaves like she said she would? What will become of me? Will I even be able to carry on? I can't see anything past this thick haze clouding my mind.

My angel said she was leaving. I don't know if she meant death or moving away, but I can't loose her. Hope is my everything. I love her, and I can't stand the fact that I hurt her. I know she is upset, but I don't think it is because I got kissed by someone. She possibly knows who it was that kissed me. That could be the issue. But then why would she say she was going to leave?

~Hope's POV~

I wish I didn't have to do this. I have no choice though. I can't stay here and subject myself to this kind of disappointment. I know it isn't Andy's fault, and I am not even mad at him. I just can't believe he would let that girl kiss him.

Though the kiss part is quite funny, I hate that bitchy woman, being there one moment, gone the next, and never looking back to check on me. I just wish I could pay her a nasty visit, then put this all behind me and go back to Andy and curl up in his arms, but I can't.

My fantasy just wasn't meant to be. I am not cut out for this. I shouldn't have gone down to that bar. I should have just let him be responsible for finding his own way back. I just wish I could redo the past 24 hours and make things right. But I can't, and now, I doubt this life will ever be the same. I have to say goodbye to Andy, no matter how much it hurts. Like a bandaid, I just need to rip myself from him and be thrown away, somewhere he won't think to look. And that is exactly where I am going.