Footprints in the Sand

**** Hey. this is a shortish chapter to fill a little gap in ideas. Sorry for not posting sooner. I was on a small trip and hadn't written anything before I had to leave. And the wi-fi sucked where I was. Anyway, i'm back now and I'll try to post regularly. Enjoy ****

----

----

~CC's POV~

I have the ring and I am all set to have this vacation with Blaze. I am ready for this and I have noticed her small hints of being ready as well.

"Chris, where are we going?" I was driving Blaze to the airport. She doesn't know our destination or what we are doing there.

"Just go along with it and don't question anything." I smile at her and see her smile back.

Once at the airport, I tell her where we are going.

"Okay, we are going on a small vacation to an island in the Bahamas. I thought we deserved a nice get-away as a couple." She is in shock.

"The Bahamas? Oh my god, Chris!!!" She wraps me in her arms and has tears of joy in her eyes.

"Yes. We have to get to our gate. Come on." I grab her hand and we head off to where we will board our plane.

A few hours later, it is night and we have gotten to the house I rented. It is on the beach, it has the most amazing view I've ever seen.

I am so happy. I couldn't be more excited for this trip. In four days, I will possibly be enganged to Blaze, and that just makes me shout for joy.

~Blaze's POV~

I can't believe Chris and I are in the Bahamas in a beach house that he rented for the two of us. This must be a dream because it's all perfect and I'm seriously convinced that I'm dreaming. How can a place be this perfect?

"Chris, this is a dream come true!" We have set our bags down and I run into his arms. He is mine and I hope he is mine forever.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I get what he means by 'go to bed' so I bite my lip and nod.

He lifts me up and we start making out, our mouths moving in perfect rythm. He carries me to the bedroom where a king sized bed is waiting for us.

Without braking the kiss for longer than a few seconds, we have both of our shirts off. I gaze at his bare chest and he removes his pants and then mine. As we keep our kiss going, we take off our under garments. He looks perfect. Right now is perfect. I have Chris, he has me, and we love eachother deeply and truly.

~CC's POV~

The next morning, I wake up with Blaze in my arms. We are both unclothed and I reflect on last night. It was amazing. It wasn't the first time we had done that together, but it was still perfect.

I carefully get out of bed, making sure not to wake her, and pull on boxers. I head to the nice little kitchen and start to make myself a bowl of cereal.

An hour later, I am sitting outside on one of the chairs on the beach. I hear the sliding glass door open and Blaze wraps her arms around me from behind.

"Morning." She kisses my cheek and I smile.

"Good morning. Did you sleep good?" She nods and takes a seat on my lap.

"Did you?" I nod. "How long ago did you get up?"

"About an hour ago. Have some cereal, put on a nice sundress, and let's go to the little shopping area a little ways from here." She nods in agreement and I return to our room to put on nice shorts and a short sleeved button up shirt. I wait in the kitchen while blaze gets dressed.

When she walks out, she is wearing a gorgeous white sundress with thin straps. It flows down to her knees.

"Do I look okay?" She looks down at herself and frowns slightly.

I place my finger under her chin and direct her face to mine. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." She blushes at my words and we then head down the street to the small little town that is close to our rented house.

---The Next Day---

Today is the day. We leave tomorrow, early in the morning, so I have to ask her today.

"Blaze, let's go walk on the beach." It was about 2:30pm and we had just finished lunch.

"Okay." I take her hand and we start to walk down the beach, our feet at the water's edge.

About a half an hour later, we are in the perfect place. Quite a few bushes conceal us from the little town and the beach is empty, aside from us and birds.

"Blaze?" I stop and turn to her. "I love you. You complete me and I never want to be without you. I can't live without you."

I get down on one knee, and grab the little black velvet box from my pocket. "Blaze, will you marry me?" Her face is in shock. It is a happy kind of shock, which is good.

"Of course! Yes!" I take the ring and place it on her finger. Then, I get up from the ground and bring her in for a kiss.

I look around the beach and notice a few people staring at us. They start clapping and shouting congradulations. We thank them and start to head back to the house.

I am engaged to Blaze. i am the happiest man alive right now. She is mine, and now she can be mine forever.

As we walk back to the house, I look down at our feet and gaze at the footprints we made walking to the spot and now the ones we are making walking back from the spot where we got engaged,

"CC, I love you. Thank you so much from bringing me here." the corners of my mouth turn up again we then clasp hands the rest of the way to the house.

I get lost in her eyes so easily. "I love you too, Blaze. Forever."