Free Now

~Hope's POV~

I am awoken by frantic knocks on my hotel room door. I groggily get up and open it.

"Oh my god! I've been texting you for an hour. We have to leave in ten minutes to look at the appartment." Sarah practically screams at me.

"I forgot to tell you. I am not going because I found a place in LA." It was a lie. I think.

"Oh. Well, I guess we will see you later. Text me so we can hang out before you leave tomorrow morning." I wave goodbye and shut the door when they are gone.

I shower, get dressed, and then text Kellin Quinn, Danny Warsnop, and Ronnie Radke.

H- Hey guys. Wanna get lunch or something?

R- I'm up for it.

D- Sounds great

K- SWS is actually doing a small show today. You guys can come hang backstage and we can do something after?

H- Yeah! Where is it?

D- Sweet. I'll be there.

R- Definitely. See you there.

D- Hope, I'll pick you up. Where u staying?

H- The Hampton Inn that is like, 5 mins away from where the event was last night. Floor 3, room 306.

D- Be there in 10.

K- See you all soon.

I do my hair and as soon as I start my makeup, there's a knock on the door.

"Hey Danny." He stares at me for a minute before walking in.

"Hey. Are you ready?" He avoids looking at me.

"I have to finish up my makeup. And relax dude. Why are you so tense?" He was being really strange.

"Oh, I was just thinking about..." I know what he was talking about.

"What happened in Vegas, don't worry about it. It was over 2 years ago. I've moved on, Andy and I are perfectly fine, and you did nothing wrong."

"I just thought it was my fault. I am the one who gave him all of those drinks that night."

"Danny, it happened. It fucked things up, but it is all fine now. There is no reason to stress. I am not mad at you, I'm not mad at Andy, and I don't regret what happened. It gave me the chance to do something I've always dreamed of."

"Okay."

"I'm ready now. Let's go!"

Danny and I walk out to his truck and he drives us to where Sleeping With Sirens is playing a small show.

We meet Ronnie and Kellin backstage and start to chat while Kellin gets ready.

"Hope, what is your favorite SWS song? We are one short for the setlist." I think about Kellin's question.

I answer a minute later. "Free Now." Kellin smiles in reply.

~Andy's POV~

The next morning, I am up very early due to the fact that BVB has an interview at Jake's house.

I shower, get dressed, and put on minimal makeup before grabbing something to eat. When I finish, I give Batman breakfast and refill his water bowl. Then I grab my keys and hop in my car.

As I pull into Pitts' house, I see the car of the interviewer. I'm late.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to feed Hope's dog." The four guys were sitting on the one larger couch while the interviewer was on the smaller one.