A Legal Age

**** This one is a nice AndyxHope chapter. Enjoy :) ****

I wake up extremely early so I can catch my flight. I get dressed, put my hair up, and put on light makeup. Then, I checkout and catch a taxi to the airport.

Once I'm on the plane, I go on my laptop and watch two movies: Divergent and Catching Fire. They are pretty good, and they made the plane ride go by fast.

I land and text Andy that he should probably leave now because I'll have to get off the plane, get my luggage, and find my way out of this giant airport.

H- The plane just landed. You should probably leave now.

A- I left a few minutes ago. See you soon.

It's probably a half an hour to 45 minutes later when I am FINALLY out of the maze of a building. I see Andy standing outside of the car with his hands behind his back.

"For you." He pulls his hand from behind him and he has a dozen white roses.

"Oh, Andy! They are beautiful." I take them and pull him in for a hug. "You are so sweet."

"Come on. I have some interesting news." He drags out 'interesting' and it worries me.

He takes my bags and opens my door for me. My bags are put in the back and he hops in the drivers seat.

"What is the interesting news?" I ask once we get on the road.

"Well, I was getting your mail yesterday after the interview, and while I was dropping it off at your place, the landlord person came by and said that you have to be out of your apartment by tomorrow afternoon." I'm completely shocked.

"He said I'd have until the end of this week to move out!" I'm so mad. "Did he say anything about why?"

"He said that someone came by and was looking. He said that they could look at your place on Thursday, so you have to be out by tomorrow." I don't know what to think.

"Will you help me pack up everything?" I turn to him and grab a hold of his hands.

"Of course. I can get the guys to come over and help too. You can stay with me for the time being, but my lease is almost up as well. I have another two months or so." Wow.

We pull into my driveway and Andy helps me unload my stuff. I made the last trip out to the car while Andy stayed inside and went to the bathroom or something.

When I walk back in, he has a one of the roses in his hand and red rose petals are scattered around the floor under him.

"What's this about?" I walk up to him.

"Hope, I know that you wanted time to think about the future and where you'd be and you weren't sure if I would be a part of it. I want you to know how much you mean to me and how much I care about you. I love you Hope. I never stopped loving you. I want to be with you, as more than friends. Hope, will you be my girlfriend?" I have to wipe a small tear from my eye.

I'm too choked up to speak, so I grab the rose, set it on the table, and pull Andy in for a kiss.

"I take that as a yes." We give eachother a smile and start to kiss again when the front door flies open, Batman dashes in, and the guys all burst through the door, shouting their 'Hellos'.

"Did we interrup something..." Jinxx was the first to notice the way Andy and I were embracing eachother.

"Uhhh... Only Andy asking me to be his girlfriend and me saying yes, then a small make out session. But we are happy to continue if you don't mind waiting a few minutes." They all shake their heads and tackle Andy and I away from eachother.