Flashbacks and Problems

~Andy's POV~

Ashley had been asked to go on the bus while my tattoo was being finished up. When he came out, I thought I saw a few tear lines on his face, but he must have wiped them away before I could see more clearly.

"What was that about?" I ask him once we start to go find Jake.

"Oh, the owner of Batman just wanted to thank me. It took long because she knew the band and we got talking about it. Also, talking with her made me remember something that happened and I kept from you. I had promised not to tell, but you deserve to know. I will tell you when we get back to your house." Ashley keeps looking at the ground. He only does that when he is guilty. This secret must really be something big.

"Hey Jake. What did you get?" He shows us his tattoo and then Ashley embarrasses me about the tattoo I got because I was distracted and didn't know what I was saying.

"Wow! FP? For real?"

Ok, here's the thing: FP stands for front poop, which is something me and a crew member made up to call the situation when my genitals gets all scrunched up in my pants. Because it literally looks like a pile of poop, but in the front. Hence 'Front Poop' or FP.

"Ya, haha, very funny. Make fun of Andy because he got distracted and said the first thing that poped into his mind, and it happened to be a tribute to his dick." I make a weird face at Jake as him and Ashley laugh at my mimicking.

~Hope's POV~

*In a dream- Flashback*

I wake up on the Black Veil Brides tour bus. I was snuggled up to Andy and had to pee. I remembered this as the night that Andy should never find out about.

I got up and went to the bathroom. As I was walking out of the bathroom, I saw Ashley sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. He appeared to be crying.

"Hey Ash. What's wrong?" He jumped.

"I didn't know you were up. Oh, and I just got a text from my girlfriend. She broke up with me because she found somone else." I hadn't known he had a girlfriend. At this point though, I had only lived on the road with them a few weeks.

I go and sit on the couch with him, rubbing his back with one hand. I place my other hand on his. "It's okay Ash. If she can't see how amazing you are, she doesn't deserve you." He looks up at me, and I felt something, a spark, inside of my chest. I think he felt it too.

We stare into eachother's eyes and start to lean in. Our lips connect and soon, he is on top of me, deepening the kiss.

"Ashley... stop. This isn't right. I have Andy... I... We can't." He backs up and realizes what we almost did.

"Hope... I am so sorry... I didn't mean..." I hold up my hand to stop him.

"Ashley, it's fine. I know it was an accident. Just, please don't tell Andy or any one of the other guys. It has to be like this never happened." He nods in agreement and I return to Andy's bunk, kiss him on the forehead, and snuggle back into his warmth.

*End of dream- End Flashback*

~Ashley's POV~

As Andy and I walk into his house, I feel absolutely horrible. How am I supposed to tell him that I kissed Hope and never told him about it?

"So, Ash, what did you need to tell me?" I walk over and sit on his couch. I motion for him to join me.

"You know back when I was dating that one girl and she ended up calling me while we were on tour and then she broke up with me?" He nods, so I continue. "Well, the night she broke up with me, something happened. I had just gotten off the phone with her and I was crying. Hope came out of the bathroom and walks over to me. She was so nice, telling me that if that girl left me for another guy, then she doesn't deserve me. Well, I don't know what came over us, but we kissed. Like, I full on made out with Hope. I am so sorry and I had promised not to tell you or any of the other guys, but I just thought you deserved to know. Also, that is another reason why she left. She saw you kiss her sister and then got reminded of me and she just couldn't stand to hurt you like that." I finally got it off my chest and told Andy. Hope wanted it, and I think she'd be happy to know I told him like she had asked.