Girl Problems and A Knife

****Okay... There isonly one more chapter after this one!!! I'm so happy that this has so many reads, and I can't thank you all enough for reading. This chapter, I got the idea a while ago, but I didn't know where to include it, and this is a pretty good place to have it. Enjoy!!!****

~Andy's POV~

"Andy, wake up." I'm shaken awake.

"Hope? It's 4 in the morning. Go back to bed." We are still on the bus, driving home to LA. It took a while to get everyone ready and on the bus and everything packed up after the Vegas show. We have been driving for about an hour and a half and we'll get home about 6am.

"I can't." She seems like she's embarrased.

"And why is that?" Whatever it is, I will get it out of her.

"I started my period." Oh fuck.

"Oh... Not to be rude, but why did you wake me up?" She hasn't really brought this up before, so I have no idea. The only other girl I've been with where had to deal with this was Juliet, and that was a very long time ago.

"Because I don't have any pads to use. I used the last one last month and I never got more." What do I even say right now?

"Can't you like, hold off for an hour?" I realize after I speak that I shouldn't have spoken.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Hold off for a fucking hour? What the fuck?!" Apparently she has no filter during her... yeah.

"Sorry! What would you like me to do?" I know she needs the pad things, but I'm just checking if she means now or when we get home.

"Have the bus driver stop in the next little town amd then you can be the bestest boyfriend ever and buy me pads." I roll out of bed and walk up to the driver. This'll be an interesting conversation.

"Hey..."

"Hey Andy. What's up?"

"Is it possible for you to get off on the next exit? Hope started her monthly woman thingy and needs stuff that she dosn't have any more of."

"Sure. And Andy?"

"Yeah?"

"I've got a wife, so this isn't new to me. If you need advice, I'm here. Cause I doubt any of the other guys know anything when it comes to this."

"Thanks."

"I'll gome get you when we are there."

"Thank you."

I walk back to my bunk. Hope is laying there. She looks very uncomfortable.

"Hey. I talked to him and he's getting of at the next exit so I can get you stuff." I take her hand in mine and bring it to my lips.

"Thank you babe. I love you." So she also gets very sweet... Women are confusing.

In about 15 minutes, I am notified that we are about 2 minutes away from a CVS.

"Why are we stopping?" Oh no, Ashley's awake.

"I need some fucking pads, so don't get your panties in a wad." Well shit. Hope does not hold back with the insults.

"Okay, no problem. Not a problem." He lays back down and I stifle a laugh as I grab my phone and wallet and walk off the bus, into the drug store.

I recieve a text from Hope with a picture of the packaging of the brand she prefers. I look around and find it, then grab a cookies and creme chocolate bar for her. They are her favorite, and I don't want to be on her bad side.