A New Beginning

**** So.. I have realized that this book is getting as long as my other ones, so it will be wrapped up and.... I'll continue in a third book! I will probably have 4 to 6 chapters more before going into the third book. Anyway, here is this chapter, hope you like it, byyeee! ****

~Hope's POV~

Throughout the week, Andy and I have seen so many great places, and so many not great places. Now, we just have to choose one.

"What one is your favorite?" We have to make a decision by tonight.

"I really like the third one we saw. It is bigger than this place, it has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, so that's a plus. It has a great location, too." Andy loved the one that was also one of the most expensive ones.

"There was also the fourth one that's just down the street from that one. It is less expensive, still bigger than this place, and has two bed and two bath, which is plenty big. Same area, same distance from each of our work places, and it is actually on the low end of our budget, giving us more money to use on furniture and that stuff." Usually I'm able to persuade him, so I'm hoping it works this time as well.

"Okay, I guess you're right about that. It is helpful that it's in the same area. I mean, yeah, it'd be nice to have a third bed and bath, but it isn't necessary. Also, the fourth one isn't in a building, it's in a complex, so there aren't so many people who are extremely close. Yeah, let's go with four." Yep, I won.

Andy gives the agent a call while I hop into the shower and then my pajamas.

"Andy, do you remember the night we met?" He walks into the bedroom and gets his pajamas on as I ask him this.

"Of course I do. I will never forget it." I always have enjoyed looking back on things from the past. Just then, I go off into a little daze.

--Hope's Daze--

I was back in my old dream. He was just standing there, waiting for me to speak, though I couldn't. I never understood, but now I do. He isn't able to speak to me, and even if he does, I can't hear him. He can't hear me. It's like a glass wall was put up between us.

We don't understand eachother. We can only see, not hear or listen, or speak to one another.

--End of Hope's Daze--

"What was that?" Andy notices my frozen body.

"Oh, it was... it wasn't anything. I just kinda zoned out." I didn't want to tell him that something will possibly come between us and make us realize we don't understand anything about one another.

"Hope..." He knows I'm hiding something.

"Just, leave it. It's nothing, really." I lay my head on my pillow and close my eyes.

"Okay then. Goodnight. I love you." He wraps his arms around me and holds me close.

"Goodnight. I love you, Andy." We both drift into sleep.

I can't say it was peaceful because Andy must be having a nightmare. He keeps twitching and shaking. Something is scaring him.

"Andy..." I poke him a few times in the side to try and wake him up.

"W-what?" He jolts awake.

"You were twitching and shaking and you were whimpering. Is everything okay?" He just nods. It was all a lie, and he knows.

~Andy's POV~

"Is everything okay?" Hope woke me up from the nightmare I have had many times before.

It is the one where the darkness engulfs her happy self and turns her into a hurt, broken, and bleeding girl. Then, the same thing happenes to me. The pain, the yelling, the torture, I don't know why this dream keeps coming up, but I can't tell Hope. I can't worry her any more.