Lost and Alone

~Andy's POV~

I go up to the room soon after Juliet left. I don't know why she was here, but I didn't fucking care. I just hope that Hope is ok. I wish she would talk to me. I keep thinking about that text.

'To CC, Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, and Andy.

Goodbye. I don't feel sad about this anymore. I have lived as long as I can in this world. It is just too painful to stay here. I was so desperate to hold on to the pathetic life I had and I am just done trying. I am ready to let go because I truly believe it is just my time to go. I am sorry if this makes you sad, but I can't think of anything that will make me happy again. If I did live, I wouldn't last very long with a shattered heart. Goodbye.'

I had been assured by Ashley that she wouldn't commit suicide over this, so I was guessing her goodbye meant she was just going to leave once we got back to LA.

I step inside and fall to my knees as soon as the door closes behind me. The bathroom door is open, her stuff is packed up, and she is gone. She probably snuck out while I was at the bar again and then took a cab somewhere.

I fumble around with my phone, trying to text her with a tear stained phone and watering eyes.

A- Hope. You left. You just left.

H- Andy, I am sorry. I am not going to kill myself, but I am saying goodbye. I am packing my things up from your house and I am moving somewhere else. Just know, I am doing this for you. I was holding you back and I am sorry. Goodbye, Andy.

A- Please don't leave me. I need you.

No reply. After about an hour of sitting on that floor, I packed up my things and left. I went out to my car, threw my bags in, and drove.

"Ashley. She left. She fucking left! I leave the room and she packs up and gets out. Who knows where she is going? Ashley, I can't. I need her." I call him and start crying.

"Andy, if you are driving, pull into the next gass station you see. Then we can talk without endangering your life." I do as he says and pull into the gas station that was up the road a little ways.

"Ok. There, I am in a parking lot. Now Ash, please help me!" I was sobbing in my car, in a gas station parking lot, in Las Vegas. I was a fucking mess.

"Andy, don't freak yourself out. Put on some music, sing a little bit, and come to my house. The guys are all really worried about you and they said they will come by in the morning. So hang up the phone, and just calm down." Ashley always knew how to calm me down.

"Thank you. See you in a couple hours." I hang up, take a few deep breaths, and then plug my phone in to play some music.

I sing along to myself, since BVB songs are what normally calm me down the best.

~Hope's POV~

"Juliet. He just texted me." We were about 15-20 minutes away from her house. She had ended up taking over the last bit of driving.

"What did he say?" She glanced in my direction.

"He said 'Hope. You left. You just left.' What do I say?" I don't want him to know where I am going or who I am with.

"Just tell him that you are moving out and you are doing it for him. Just be as nice as possible. He is a little fragile, so don't be too harsh." She did know him prety well. We had been together about 6 months and I didn't know very much about him. He knew about me, but I never asked about him.

"Ok. I said 'Andy, I am sorry. I am not going to kill myself, but I am saying goodbye. I am packing my things up from your house and I am moving somewhere else. Just know, I am doing this for you. I was holding you back and I am sorry. Goodbye, Andy.'" I can't stand the thought of hurting him.

"That's fine. Just don't worry about him. He will be fine. And you know what, you just need to get away for a little bit. Being with a touring bandmember is hard work. That is why we split up. It was mutal, and it was just getting harder to be a couple with him touring and recording. It was very hard for us, and I could see that was starting to happen to you. I really am sorry that this happened, but maybe it is for the better if you get some distance from the band for a while." Juliet was so open and honest. She was giving me advice and I was thankful for that.

"Thank you. I really appreciate you doing this for me. I have a question though." I look over at her as we pull into a driveway.

"What is it?" She turns off the car and we just sit there for a minute.

"It isn't really a question, but I want to go to college. I never went and I want to so I can become a certified tatto artist or something like that." I see Juliet's face light up with that.

"I can show you some schools close to here then. Maybe we should wait for one or two days so you can get some sleep." We both laugh and then hop out of the car. I grab my bag and she leads me to the house.

As I step inside the door, I am greeted by a cat who looks like Crow, but I know it's Femme.

"Femme! Aww you are so cute!" I drop my bag and pick her up.

"So you like cats, huh?" I nod at Juliet's question and then set Femme down.

"Grab your bag. I will show you where I set your stuff from Andy's place." I nod and follow her down a hallway.

"Here we are. If you don't like the blue walls, we can change them. I honestly want to change them, but if you like it..." I cut her off.

"Ya, its not the best color." We both laugh.

"The vanity is empty and so is the closet. Then you have your own bathroom through that door." She points to the different doors then she disappears into another room.

I set down my bag and then start to unpack my clothes into the vanity. I keep out some pajamas for when I finish.

In the shower, I let the warm water flow over me. I finish up and change into my pajamas.

"I am going to get some sleep. It has been a really long day." Juliet waves goodnight and I head to my room.

As I drift into sleep, I imagine Andy next to me. I shouldn't be picturing that. He is gone, I left. I am not going back and he isn't coming here. I need to get over him. I sleep alone for the first time in a long while.