Visitors and Unexpected Tragedy

~Ashley's POV~

We were playing a show tonight and Andy was so out of it. Once we actually started the show, he was fine. I thought.

It was the fifth song in and we are having a really good show. All of a sudden, Andy just stops singing. Before anyone can react, he falls to the ground, not moving. I stop playing and immediately run to him. Jinxx, Jake, and CC all join me, surrounding Andy. He is breathing faintly, but unmoving otherwise.

I pick him up and take him backstage to the dressing room. I lay him on the couch and the other three guys walk in, being very silent. Jinxx was on the phone with the paramedics and I had just gotten my phone out to call Juliet. She deserved to know about this and it would be her decision to tell Hope or not.

"Hello?" She answered. I heard background noise as well.

"Juliet, it's Andy. He collapsed on stage and was barely breathing. Jinxx called the paramedics, and I just thought you deserved to know." I don't hang up because I hear a large crash.

Then, a vioce speaks and I hang up immediately. Hope. Hope was with Juliet. She is probably living with Juliet, and I shouldn't let the guys figure that out. It would be best if only I knew, because they would probably end up telling Andy and he would go try and see her.

~Hope's POV~

I end up picking out dark grey and red for my room colors. I get black furnature to match better.

"Ok, so we can go home and paint now if you want, then you can just sleep on the couch for tonight. Then we can put the furnature together tomorrow. Also, tomorrow, I need to take you somewhere." I just nod and smile, agreeing with the plan.

We get in the car and drive back home. As we unload the things into the garage, Juliet looks worried.

"Is something bothering you? Is it that call from Ashley? What did he need?" I watch her nervously glance around and then look at the floor.

"Ashley called... and he said that during the show they were playing earlier... something happened." I start to let my mind wander to different ideas about what could have happened.

"What happened Juliet?" I can't take the silence. I need to know what happened.

"It's Andy. He collapsed and was barely breathing. No one knows why and I haven't gotten any farther messages or calls." We had started painting, and I was stopped now. I can't believe it. My Andy collapsed on stage for no known reason. I go to reply but then I hear a faint knocking.

"I think someone is at the door. I will go check." I get up and wipe the paint from my hands and the tears from my eyes. I open the door.

"W-what are you d-doing h-here?" It was someone I didn't really expect to see for a long time.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't stay away. I had to know you were okay. Did Juliet tell you?" It was Ashley. I didn't know what to do. He came here, wanting to know if I am ok.

"You had to know I was okay? Do I seem okay? To me, having my sister kiss Andy while they are both way drunk, then him refusing to just let me go, to me having to sneak away from him, move in with his ex-girlfriend, and now finding out Andy collapsed on stage and is at a hospital, isn't fucking okay! I am too fragile for all of this. I could barely keep myself alive without your music, then I got to meet Andy, we fell in love, then my sister kissed him, breaking my heart even more. Ashley, I am not okay. I don't think this pain can ever go away. I am far too broken to ever be healed." I break down and fall into his arms.

"Shhh. It will all be fine. Hope, you don't need to be sad. Just know, Andy still loves you, he never meant to hurt you. And wait, you have a sister?" I nod and then feel a hand wipe away the tears streaming down my face.