The Search Begins

**** A/N: I have started school again, so updates won't be as quick. I have a bunch of homework everynight, but I'll try and update on weekends if I've written enough throughout the week. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. ****

~Hope's POV~

Andy and I wake up around noon after getting home at 3:30am from the hospital. It was quite a lazy day because we both had had very interesting events occur in the past 24 hours.

"We need to start looking at apartments if your lease to this place is up in less than a month." Andy nods while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yes, we do. So, while I pee, you call the real-estate company and set up for us to look at places throughout this week so we can have a place and be moved there before this lease is up." I just roll my eyes as he runs off to the bathroom, which still hasn't been cleaned up.

"Hey, how about after I call the people, we clean up my panic attack destruction?" I dial the number and press send.

"Hello. I'm Jacquelyn Winters. How can I help you?" Buisness people annoy the shit out of me.

"Hello. I am looking to lease or buy an apartment. I need to set up a few dates to look at a few." I try to sound nice, but I have no idea if it'll work out.

"Well, I can help you with that. When is best for you?" At least she asked. Other people would have just said meet me here at this time and buy the fucking place.

"Uh, any day or days this week. We just need to be out of this apartment by the end of the month, and I know that there is a wait time in between purchasing the place and actually moving in." I hear her typing on a keyboard.

"Ok. This week it is. Now, I can stop by your current apartment, or we can meet somewhere to discuss what you are looking for and where the ideal location is." I don't even have to think.

"How about we meet you somewhere? Would sometime later today work? Maybe at 4:30pm?" It was currently 12:30, so, in four hours would be nice.

"That would be splendid. Where shall we meet up?" I remember a small coffee shop near the guys' studio.

"How about the little coffee joint that is just down the street from the one recording studio downtown?" Andy had entered the rooms again and tried to ask how it was going. I shushed him and continued the conversation.

"That will work out perfectly. See you at 4:30." She then hung up.

I turn to Andy and say, "Well, we are meeting her at 4:30 to talk about what we are looking for in a apartment. Until then, we both need to shower, get dressed, figure out a budget, and decide on what we are looking for. The bathroom can wait until tonight." He nods and then we both walk to the bathroom to shower.

"Okay, maybe a little bit of the bathroom can be fixed right now. The shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and the shower curtain are kind of needed right now." We both snicker and put our shower together, then hop in and clean the hospital smell off of us.

~Andy's POV~

At 4:00, Hope and I start driving. She thought it'd be a good idea to get there early so we can discuss it together and know what we are looking for.

"I'm a little nervous." Hope stops right outside the coffee shop.

"Don't be. I'll be here the whole time and we are in this together." I pull her in for a kiss and all of a sudden there are about 10 dudes with cameras, all taking pictures and invading us.

Someone, I don't know who exactly, but they pull up, say hop in, and Hope drags me inside the car with tinted windows.

"Hope, do you know this person?" I have no idea who's car we are in.

"Yes. She works at my shop. Now what the hell was that?" I shrug, not knowing what to say. Paparazzi usually leave us alone.

"I do. You guys are the hottest new couple in music. You are on the covers of a billion magazines and people love you." Hope's friend hands us a stack of magazines, all with us on the front.

"What the fuck?" How does this even happen? We haven't even told anyone about us getting together again.

"Andy, someone was at my birthday party at Ashley's taking pictures. Someone at the airport. Someone at our house! There are pictures of us in the backyard. Andy, why is this happening? Nothing like this happened before Vegas... Why now?" Hope is scared. She is shaking.

"I don't know. But I'm going to find out. Take us to the recording studio." I know it's closed, but they'll still let us in.

We pull up and Hope and I bolt out of the car and tell her friend to wait for the real estate woman.

"Turn the TV on. I am going to call Jon." I hear the tv flick on and her eyes go wide at the story.

'"There is a huge uprising in the music business. Rocker, Andrew Biersack of Black Veil Brides, is back. After two years in rehab for reasons unknown at the moment, he is out and about. The band is making their new record and aparently, Andy is getting cozy with his ex. Hope Saxton, the firey red-head, is back! Will it last this time, or fizzle out yet again? The two have been spotted together a lot in the past two weeks. Each of them also had a recent hospital visit, but retreated home to Biersack's house, or is it the home of them both? Carlise, what's your opinion on the new romance?" It pans to the other woman and she shares her thoughts. "Well, Pat, I personally think they are together again. She is always at his house, her dog is there, and they are spotted in public together a bunch. He picks her up at the airport with a bouquet of flowers, he threw her a surprise party for her 21st birthday last week, and just today, they were out and about, getting coffee and kissing, and running from paparazzi! They are definitely together, I mean, just friends don't do all of that together." "Very true. Tweet us your opinions on the rocking couple, and we will read them, just after the break."'

I dial Jon's number and we talk for a while about what this means.

"You need to stay out of the public eye. Don't do huge things, don't leave the house unless you have to. Especially stay clear of the press. You have enough to worry about with the record, don't do anything to provoke this." That was all he had to say.

"Hope, are you okay?" She was curled up on the couch infront of the tv.

"Andy, what are we going to do?" I walk over, sit on the couch, and pull her on top of me.

"We are going to deal with it. We will try to go out minimal times, we will be nice, and it will pass as soon as another celebrity has a meltdown or gets pregnant. It'll blow over soo enough." I kiss her head and then someonw walks in.

"Hello. I'm from the real estate agency." A woman walks up and she's quite old.

"Hello. We apologize for the mix up. It got hecktic when we walked up to the coffee shop." Hope had sat up and drieed her eyes.

"It's understandable. Anyways, shall we start discussing what you are looking for in an apartment?" We nod and end up stalking for an hour and half.

It's 6:00pm by the time we have set up another meeting to look at the first few places.

"Thank you very much." Hope and I stand and shake the woman's hand.

"No problem. I will see you tomorrow afternoon. I have your address and I'll pick you up. Goodbye!" We wave and watch her leave.

Hope flops on the couch and looks into my eyes. "I can't believe we are doing this. We are looking at apartments to buy one together. Wow. Holy shit."

The Secret's Demise (sequel to Revealed Secrets)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें