Concerts and New Friends

~Andy's POV~

"Andy, where the hell are you? You said you'd be back a half an hour ago!" Ashley answered my call and basically screamed at me like he was my father.

"Ashley, calm down. I ran into someone and got talking." I hope he doesn't ask who...

"Oh. Just hurry up. The guys had some questions about one of your songs, so I was thinking we could talk before you left for the concert." I guess I did need to get back.

"Ok, ya I'll leave now and get back as fast as possible." I said goodbye and hung up.

"You have to go now? Band stuff? I get it. I'll see you at the concert though." She smiles and waves as I leave.

"Bye Hope." I exit her tattoo shop and walk at a fast pace back to my house.

When I arrive, the guys are all there. I walk in and I am greeted by a lot of shouting. What are they shouting about?

"Hey guys. What's with all of the shouting?" They all immediately shut up and turn to me.

"Oh, just discussing. We were trying to put together an arrangement for one of your remaining songs, and we couldn't seem to figure out what pace it should be, or what kind of sound is appropriate for it." I wonder what song they were talking about.

"Oh. What song?" I am handed the paper with my scribled lyrics written on it.

"The title is We Don't Belong, and we couldn't picture how it should sound. Normally you are there when we do this, so it was difficult with you not here. Do you mind singing it how you imagined it to sound?" Jake had spoke up for once. He usually was quiet and just went along with everyone else's ideas.

"Well, I had invisioned it to start off kind of slower, and then gradually build up." They all nod and start talking. "I actually better be going. If you don't get anywhere, we can deal with this tomorrow. Bye." They all wave and I hop in my car and drive off to the concert.

~Hope's POV~

At about 6:30pm, Austin shows up at the shop to pick me up. I grab my purse and my keys, and lock up the shop as I exit.

"Hey Hope. Are you ready?" As I hop into Austin's car, we start talking.

"Yep. You know Andy Biersack, right?" He nods, so I continue. "Well, he came in today. It was so great to see him. It's been about 2 years and you know what happened 2 years ago, so I won't go into detail there. But I couldn't believe he came back. I thought he never wanted to see me again."

"Ya. Not to be rude, but he has changed a lot. I mean, he used to have an open mind and do random stuff on stage, but when I watched him perform the other day, he seemed tence and scared. It wasn't the same." Austin tences up as he speaks. I don't think he likes Andy very much.

"Well, it is understandable. He hadn't performed in 2 years." I realize just how defensive I am being.

"And who's fault was that?" Austin snaps at me. After he spoke, a pained look crossed his face. "Hope, I didn't mean it like that-"

"Austin, I know what you meant. You did mean it 'like that', so you can shut up." I turn to look out the window instead of at him.

"Hope, I'm sorry. I just was caught up in the moment... Please, I'm sorry." He reaches his hand over to rub my back.

I flinch away from him and he gets the message.

As soon as we pull into the venue, I get out of the car, taking my purse with me, and I storm to the side stage door.

"What's your first name?" The security guard looks me up and down.

"Hope." I watch as he scans over his list.