Now Entering The City of Chicago

~Hope's POV~

This week was a blur. It is Saturday now. CC and Blaze will be back today, but by the time they get back, I will have left for Chicago. I still haven't told Andy about how I am possibly moving to Chicago.

Andy is the one dropping me off at the airport later. I guess I should tell him, but I know how complicated things are right now. We are in that awkward stage between a friendship and a relationship. We kiss, but we haven't pronounced ourselves 'in a relationship'.

My phone buzzes.

Andy- I'm on my way to pick you up. Be ready ;)

Hope- Ok, I have all my shit together.

I drag my bag over to the door and set my purse by it. I have my phone, iPad, Mac Book, chargers for everything, motion sickness tablets, all of the female essentials, my wallet, my passport, and everything else I could possibly need for the next three days. I am departing today and coming back on Monday.

I hear Andy's car pull up and Batman starts barking when the door bell rings.

"Hey. Remember that you also have to take care of Batman. Are you going to drive over here three times a day, or do you want to bring him to your house?" Andy walks in and starts to drag my luggage bag out the door.

"Oh ya. I guess he can crash at my place for a few days. Him and Crow can become friends. I'll go drag this out to the car, you get whatever he will need while at my house." Andy drags away my bag and I go get Batman's food, his little dog bed, his leash, and a few toys. I attach the leash to him and walk him out the door and to Andy's car.

Once we are in the car, I notice Andy has a text from CC.

"Want me to see what CC said?" Andy nods.

"He said he needs to talk to you and the guys asap. And me if possible. He said they are off the plane and to call him. I shall dial him up if you wish." Andy nods again, so I call CC.

"HEYYY!" CC's loud voice rings throughout the car.

"Hey CC. Andy is driving me to the airport right now."

"Hey Hope! I hope you have a great time in Chicago. I hope you end up staying in LA. I'll miss you too much if you move." I hear Blaze yelling slightly, and CC hangs up immediately.

Andy looks over at me. "What does he mean by he hopes you stay in LA? What are you doing in Chicago?"

"I am doing the charity event, but on Sunday night, I'm checking out an apartment with a friend. I was going to tell you, but then I never got to it. I don't even know if the apartment is any good. My lease is up in a week now, so I am kind of desperate to find a place. I technically should be out already, but the company who owns the appartment complex knows I am looking so they gave me extra time." Andy turns on his phone playlist.

As 'I Never told you What I Do For A Living' by MCR played, Andy spoke. "I hope you have fun, and I support your decision, no matter what it is."

"Thank you. I'm so sorry for not telling you." He had pulled up to the airport now.

He gets out of the car and grabs my luggage bag for me. "See you on Monday."

"Yup. See you then." I give him a small kiss and walk into the airport.

~Andy's POV~

Once Hope is gone, I hop into the car and call CC back.

"Hey... How much trouble am I in for spilling about her possibly moving?" He is so worried.

I decide to play a trick on him. "She is so mad. She did end up telling me after you spilled your guts, but she is still pretty pissed that you did that."