The Tattoo Tour

~Hope's POV~

"Juliet. Sorry for waking you up, but my boss is here to pick me up for the tour. I wanted to say goodbye." It was about 6 am and my boss, Rain Howell, was here to take me to the shop to pack up the things we would need.

"Okay. Good luck. I am going to try and stop by the L.A. one tomorrow. And good luck with Batman." Juliet had a long night, helping me pack.

I left her room and went to grab my bags. I let Rain inside and she helped me carry all my shit to her car.

"You ready?" I nod and smile at her question as we start to drive off to the tattoo shop, Dream Ink.

As we pull up to the small, grey building, I see the bus we get for the tour, and it is huge. It has the shop's logo on the side of it, and is just amazing.

"They gave us that for the tour?!" I hop out of the car, holding Batman's leash, and smile like an idiot.

"I can't believe it either, but we do need a lot of room. We have five people, your dog, my dog, and bunches of supplies." I had forgetten that she had a dog, too.

"What kind of dog do you have? I forgot." I giggle a little at my forgetfulness.

"I have a Huskey named Cloud." That's cute. Rain and Cloud.

"Aww. I hope Cloud and Batman get along."

"They both seem pretty calm, so they should. Cloud is in the shop in his cage right now. I had to stop by here earlier to get the keys for the bus from the renal company that dropped it off. The driver hasn't gotten here yet, though."

"Okay. Can I go set my stuff on the bus?" She nods and then goes into the shop to start packing.

I head to the bus withh all of my crap and claim a bunk. I chose a bottome one so Batman would be able to jump on and off of it. As I set up my bunk and get Batman into his crate, Rain walks in with Cloud. I end up getting Batman out so he and Cloud can meet and get used to eachother.

"Batman is absolutly adorable." Rain sits on the floor and pets him.

I also sit down and start to rub Cloud's belly. "So is Cloud. Also, I love your name choice for him. It is fitting." Cloud was grey and white, and super fluffy. He wasn't full grown, but he wasn't a puppy anymore either.

"Thank you. And Batman is also quite fitting. I find it so cute and funny that you got a ton of batman themed stuff for him, too. Haha!" We just sat and talked until the other three people showed up as well with their stuff.

After everyone had their things all set on the buss, we started packing our tools and supplies onto the bus.

~Andy's POV~

I need her. I miss her. I just want to see her so badly. Her bright red hair and dark blue eyes, they were so mezmerizing. I was in the hospital, the guys and Blaze all sitting around my bed, trying to cheer me up.

"Andy, you haven't spoken since you woke up yesterday. Please, talk to us. It has been two months since have heard you talk, and even longer since you've smiled. What will make you happy?" I knew the answer already, but I waited before saying it.

"I want Hope back. Either that, death, or just something to take away the memories for good." They frowned for a minute before getting an idea.

"Why don't we go to the tattoo tour tomorrow? You can get a new tattoo and it'll be something to distract you for a while." That wasn't too bad of an idea.

I got released later that day. I went home with Jinxx and Ashley. They didn't live together, they just thought it would be a good idea to have two of them with me. They called it "Andy Duty", and it was quite annoying.