Where Will We Go From Here

~Andy's POV~

"So, it's settled. Two weeks before the tour, which is 8 days, you'll release the movie and do a few showings. Then you'll head over to the UK for just under three months. I think it's 10 or 11 weeks total. You'll get back two weeks before Christmas. Then after that, it's onto the next record." Jon is going over our plans for the rest of the year.

I can't believe that in 8 days, we are releasing a movie. The final cuts haven't been made, but when they are, the entire cast and crew get to watch it. Hope even has a role in it. She is one of the classmates and one of the rebels. It'll make more sense once you see it.

"Where's Hope? I thought you said she was coming to this meeting?" Jinxx turns to me when Jon finishes speaking.

"She had to go to work. They had a lot of appointments today." He nods in understanding.

"Speaking of which, one of those is mine. Ashley struts past us, making his way to the door.

"Where do you even have room?" The guys all smirk at my comment.

He lifts his shirt. "I'm getting this touched up." He points to his 'OUTLAW' tattoo.

"Very nice. Good luck with that. We are all going to lunch and not getting needles stabbed into our abs." He makes a snarky face at me, so I return the favor by flipping him off.

"Let's hope that you don't hurt yourself while sitting in a diner booth. The table is a rib level." The guys all join me by lifting their middle fingers as well.

~Ashley's POV~

I hop into my car and drive in the direction of Hope's tattoo shop.

Once I arrive, I see the many people who had appointments today.

"Ashley, she's down that hall, the last door on your left, waiting for you." I nod my thanks and walk to the room where Hope is supposedly waiting for me.

"So, you waited?" She is setting up some of the stuff she'll need.

"Yeah. I talked to some of the people out there and most are here for smaller ones. There is one person, he isn't here yet, but I have to do the coloring his still." She's talking of Tony Perry from PTV. "You can take your shirt, or shirts, off. Then lay on the table. I'll be right back. I can't find my phone."

I do as she says and take my shirt off. Another room is across the hall. A girl with no top on, not even a bra, is sitting on the table in that room. She smirks and waves to me.

"Enough of that, lay down." Hope walks back in and shuts the door tightly after she's in the room with me. "Just touching up some faded spots, or going over all of it?"

"All. I don't want it to look uneven if some spots are fresh and others are faded or worn a little more." I flinch slightly as she starts going over my tattoo.

"How are you doing? Pain free, or does it hurt?" She stops for a small break when it's about half done.

"It hurts, but I'm fine." She's just about to start up again, but a knock at the door makes her pause again.

She gets up and opens the door, revealing her friend and Tony Perry.

"Tony!" Hope squeals and hugs him.

"What's up! Hey Ashley." He pokes his head around Hope and waves to me.

"What are you doing here? I didn't know you were coming today." Hope conversates with Tony and then her friend walks away to who-knows-where.

"Well, PTV is going on tour starting tomorrow, so I thought I'd stop by and see if you could finish up the color." What tattoo did she give him...

"Well, finishing Ashley's touch up shouldn't take too much longer. You can either wait in here or out in the lounge, but it doesn't matter. Then I can finish your owl." Ah, it's the neck owl.