Andy In Wonderland

**** WARNING: This chapter will possibly brake your soul into pieces and crush your heart into a million fragments. I cried while writing it, and now you've been warned. ****

~Andy's POV~

After Hope's party, things are back to normal. Austin Carlile stopped by her tattoo shop and she was overly excited about that. The band and I continued recording the tracks for our new record. That Saturday, we had our make-up interview, and that went quite well. Now it's Sunday, and Hope and I have something to discuss.

"What's on your mind? You seem lost in thought." We were laying in bed still.

"Well, we are living together now, and we haven't really talked about where we want to go or what we should look for and when we should look for something." I didn't really know how to start, so I just blurted everything out at once.

"Oh, yeah. We should start looking, shouldn't we?" She faces me, a smile on her face.

"Yeah. What are you thinking we should look for?" We both start thinking about what we want and where we want it to be located.

"It needs to be big enough for us, the dog, and the cat, but also small enough so we don't have an excessive amount of space. We both have jobs, so somewhere not too far from my shop, and not too far from the studio. We need something not too used, a nice environment." Hope is then interrupted by my phone ringing loudly throughout the room.

I pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Andy."

"Hey Jinxx. What's up?"

"We need to go to the studio today and record quite a bit. It is closing for renovations starting tomorrow for two weeks. John is trying to find somewhere else we can do the vocals and stuff, but he isn't having much luck."

"Oh, that's not good."

"So, how fast you can you meet us?"

"I just have to get dressed, then its a 15 minute drive with good traffic."

"Just get here ASAP so we can get a lot done today."

"Okay, see you soon."

I hang up and hop out of bed.

"Who was it?" Hope gets up and follows me into the walk-in closet.

"It was Jinxx. I have to go to the studio today. Tomorrow starts a two week renovation, so we need to go in today and get a lot of recording done." She looks slightly disappointed, but then happy.

"Maybe we can look at a few places while you have a break from going to the studio. I'm guessing it's the only time we have bbecause I take it the record is almost done, and then you'll be going on tours to promote it." I see her point.

"Yeah, I think that'll work. I have to go, I'll text you in a little bit to see how long I'll be gone. Bye." I give her a kiss before grabbing my keys and phone and heading out.

~Hope's POV~

Two hours after Andy left to go to the studio, I get a text from Jinxx.

J- Did Andy leave yet? I called two hours ago asking if he'd hurry to get to the studio.

H- He left not even 10 minutes after you called.

J- Hope, call him. Something isn't right.

I don't even answer his text. I dial Andy's number. No answer.

I then call the hospital.

"Hello?"

"Hi. I am calling to check if there is an Andrew Biersack who is checked in to the hospital."