Remember When

~Hope's POV~

***2 years later***

"Welcome to the shop! How may I help you?" It's been 2 years since my dream came true. I got my own tattoo shop. After the tattoo tour I did back then, Rain trusted me and gave me the place after she moved her shop to the other side of town. I now am the owner and manager of 'Ink Is Hope'. I've been open for a year and a half, and I have quite the reputation.

I subconsciencely spoke as the door opened and I didn't even see who it was.

"What? I don't get a special hello?" A familiar voice spoke from the doorway.

"Austin! I can't believe you! You're finally here!" I had met Austin a little bit after Andy's breakdown 2 years ago. Andy now has gotten out of rehab and BVB plan on releasing their next album in a few weeks. He still isn't part of my life, though. Once he got out, the guys called and said that it would be best to keep the past in the past and our futures separate. I was fine with that, because I felt the same. He was happy with his life now, and I was happy with mine. Who would we be to screw everything up for eachother?

"I am just glad to be off of that god aweful airplane! We were all terribly horrified." Austin and his band just moved to the US from Australia. They had waited until they had the money to make the move and support themselves as best as possible.

"I'm just glad to see you. It's been two years. That is way too long!" I see confusion pass over his face.

"If two years is too long to not see someone, then why didn't you ever attempt to be friends with Andy?" How does he know about that? "The band had a gig last night. We got in two days ago and I didn't have the time to call. BVB was the main band, we were just an opener. But we did meet them. I talked to Jake for a while and I brought up you. He said that there was an agreement made. You all thought it was best for him if he didn't have a future involving you. Well he needs you. I saw it in his eyes. He overheard the mention of your name and stormed away. Hope, you can't just forget about him. You wouldn't be here without him, remember? He helped you realize your amazing art skills, and that led you here. Don't give up on him." Why Austin, why?

"I get it. But I can't go back. I can't. It would ruin all they've worked for. I can't hurt any of them like that anymore.." Andy was better off where he was, and I was better off here.

"Hope, please. At least call him or text him. Do something!" He was pushing me too far.

"Austin, give it a rest! I am not going to go see him and he will never be a part of my life. I know you want me to be happy, but I am happy now. I know I was happy with him, but I've learned to be happy without him, and I am perfectly fine. This is my life now! I am here, in this little shop, and I love it. I love it here, with or without him, I am happy here!" I know I snapped. I know it was rude. But it was needed to get my point across.

"Okay. I get it. I understand. I won't push anymore. Anyway, I came to invite you to go with me to a concert. It is Falling In Reverse and Of Mice & Men, along with some other smaller bands. The concert is tonight, and I want you to go with me." Austin comes around to the back of the counterr and wraps his arms around me.

"I would love to. What time is it at?"

"It starts at 7:30, but we have to get there a little before 7:00 because I have passes to let us hang with FIR and OM&M before the show."

"That's awesome! Could you possibly pick me up here when we have to go? The shop doesn't close until 6:30."

He nods and we both laugh a little.

"I have to go, the band is meeting up for lunch, and i am already late. i just wanted to drop by and say hey and invite you to the concert. I'll see you tonight. Bye!" He waves and exits the shop. I hear him say hey to someone outside, but I can't see who it is.