The New Addition

~Hope's POV~

"Hope, you know how Andy was in a coma?" I look up at Juliet and nod. "Well, he woke up. Ashley just texted me. I think they all think you are going to come back to them still."

"But I'm not. I am glad he is ok, but I still won't go back. I am two months into training and I can't just not go to this tour because my ex woke up from a coma and is still in love with me." I knew I was harsh, but a tattoo tour was coming up in three days, and I get my licence tomorrow. I was already hired to work at a high end tattoo and piercing shop, and I couldn't be happier. If I did good on this tour, I'd get my own shop.

"I just thought I'd tell you. You still listen to their music, so I thought.." I cut her off.

"Yes, I listen to their music still. I don't hate them, Juliet. I just don't want to go back because I am finally doing something with my life and I don't want to mess it up." That somewhat shuts her up.

"Speaking of tattoos and BVB, what are you going to do about that tattoo on your hand?" I hadn't really thought about that.

"I don't know. I guess I am just going to leave it there. But hey, before we found out about Andy being in a coma, you said you had a surprise for me. You never gave me that surprise." Juliet's eyes brighten as I say that.

"Get in the car! We are going now." I hop in the car with her and she drives off.

We pull into a rescue shelter a few minutes later.

"You can get any cat or dog you want. Go ahead! Look around." I smile hugely and go to the dog kennels.

I didn't know there were more, so I went to the cat section. None that suited me.

"There were more dogs. In the back, there are more kennels. Come on, I'll show you." A man leads us to the back and as soon as I see him, I know that he is mine.

"I want him." I say with a smile.

"Are you sure? He is very stubborn." The man says.

"Like someone I know." Juliet looks at me and I laugh.

"I want him. He is the dog I want." He nods and leads me to the front. "Pick out a collar and leash for him. Then Petsmart is just around the corner." I look at the collars and see one on the very back of the top hook.

"I found one, but I can't reach it." I explain what one I want and he hands it to me. I grab a leash and then we are led back to his kennel.

"Hand me the leash and collar. I will put them on him so we can go the the play room to see how he gets along with you." I hand them over and then we are all led to a closed room.

I play with the small puppy for a little bit.

"Ok, well, you definitly get along with him. So, do you have a name for him?" I smile and look at his collar. There are mini gold batman symbols on a black collar and a black leash. He was a mainly black with some white Bostan Terrier puppy.

"His name is Batman." I smile like and idiot and the man writes it down on the papers.

"Ok, just sign these papers, and he is all yours." I take a pen and sign on the lines. I then grab Batman's leash from the man and walk my new puppy out to the car.

"So, you got a puppy and named it Batman. Batman has a Batman collar. Very nice." Juliet giggles at that and I lift Batman onto my lap.

"He is just so cute! Batman, welcome. You will be the bestest puppy ever and I will love you forever." Juliet laughs at me and I laugh too.

"Are you going to take him on your tattoo tour?" I glance at Juliet.

"OF COURSE I AM TAKING MY PRECIOUS BATMAN!!!" She cracks up laughing and almost runs a red light.

"Okay, we need to get Batman some food and toys and the whole puppy package." I smirk at her comment before leading Batman into the store. We pick out his food, some food bowls

(and guess what, they are batman food/water bowls), and a bed and then we head to get the dog tags engraved with information.

"What is his name?" I wanted his name to be on a batman dogtag, so that is what happened.

"His name is Batman." She giggles a little.

"That is cute. And I like all the batman themed bowls and collar and dog bed. Very adorable." She has be set batman on the counter so she can put his dogtags on his collar.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." I smile and walk back to the car with Juliet and Batman. We then head home and Femme gets a surprise. Her and Batman actually got along quite well, though.