chapter 3

(I just really love that video it's so Leo I cried lol)

You woke up to giggling and opened your eyes and saw the guys taking pictures of you. You didn't know why until you looked to your right and saw that you had fallen asleep next to raph. No. On raphs sboulder.
"Haha real funny guys." You said
Then raph woke up and you scooted over. Away from him.
"What are you all staring at?" He asked confused
"Nothing." Everyone said at the same time. He just rolled his eyes and got up while you stared at him.
He turned to you and sighed.
"What?"You said
But there was no answer he started walking off. You looked at the time on your phone and saw that it was 9 am.
"What?!" You said scared of the time.
"I have to get home." You said
Everyone looked at each other.
"Ok umm...I'll take you"Leo said
"Thanks"
-
-
-
After Leo was at your window and finished explaining why to keep them a secret. You turned to him and said,
"Am I going to ever see you guys again?"
Leo thought for a moment.
"One day."
You smiled at him and was about to go inside until he said
"What's your name?"
You turned to him and said
"(Y/N)"
He smiled and began making his was to the roof. You slipped inside and went to go get ready. Since you were a dropout and Amanda was nice enough to let you stay at her house, you had to help her with the bills and stuff so you got a job at murakamis.(if that's even how you spell it I'll just say mr.m)
You ran out the door and to your job.
-
-
When you got there all he said was to not let it happen again and to make up for it you stayed late washing dishes and stuff. It was 9 pm and you were sweeping.
"You can go home if you'd like" mr.m said.
"Oh umm ok just let me finish this part and-" you got interrupted.
"Mr.m what up!"you knew that voice. Mikey.
You smiled a little hoping to see all 4 there.
You can hear them talking and you stoped sweeping and got ready to leave. Then you got a message on your phone.
Amanda:don't come home
You: he's drunk again?
Amanda: ya but like I've never seen him this drunk he's trying to hurt me but I'll be ok I'm safe.
You:Ok r u sure?
You started walking to the exit still texting her.
Then...

"(Y/N)!!"

You jumped and almost dropped your phone but caught it and looked to where who called your name. Mikey.
"Hey guys." You said making your way to go sit next to them. You sat in between Leo and Raph. You and Amanda were texting back and forth and you eventually got frustrated and screamed quietly. Unfortunately one turtle or two heard you.
"You ok?" It was raph who talked
You looked at him surprised he's talking to you and said
"Ya im just frustrated right now"
"May I ask why" he said
You explain to him everything and all the turtles were listening. You told them it wasn't the first time that this happened but this one was really bad he's supper drunk.
"So where do you go whenever it happens I mean to sleep and stuff."
It was Mikey
"Umm I just don't sleep or I stay on the roof." You said
You noticed Leo staring at you then he said something that shocked you.
"Come with us"
You just stared at him. Surprised
"Really Leo you mean it?!?!" Mikey was basically falling from his chair he couldn't stand still when he talked.
"Ya sure why not" Leo said.
Everyone was staring at you. Then you smiled.
"Ok" you said
"Yeeesss!!" Mikey was jumping up and down.
Later on when the guys were done eating you went to the roof . It was 12 in the night. You guys were jumping roofs and you saw that you couldn't jump the building it was too wide. Then someone was behind you. Raph.
You turned to him.
"Need help?" He said
You just stared at him with a serious face.
He went up to you and you tensed up a little.
He carried you. You looked at him.
He looked down at you.
"What" he said
"You better not drop me" you teased.
He just rolled his eyes and smiled. You liked his smile it was....something You cant put in words. It made you feel warm and soft. U didn't like it. You didn't know why. You felt him running and jumping. You yawned and he looked down. You looked up.

He blushed.

"What" you said
"Don't fall asleep" he said
"Why?"
"Because......we don't know where your ganna sleep"
You buried your face in his chest and closed your eyes and said

"With you"
You smiled and fell asleep in his arms.
-
-
-
-
"(Y/N)" raph whispered to you as they were about to enter the lair.
You woke up and saw that you were still in raphs arms.
"Ya?" You said
"We're almost there. I thought to wake you."
"Oh ok"
He set you down but your legs were asleep. You tried walking and made it to the lair. You looked at your bandaged arm and smiled. You remembered when you used to cut and Amanda would always talk you out of it but you always did it again.
"U ok? " You looked up and saw Leo starring at you.
"Ya I'm ok Leo"
"Ok so umm....with who do you wanna sleep?"He asked.
You thought and looked at raph he was zoned out.
"Whoever wants to put up with me" you said smiling.
"Oh oh me me me I can handle you." Mikey said jumping up and down.
"Idk" you said.
You looked at Mikey and saw him with puppy eyes.

"Ok mikey"
"Yyeeeesss!!" He screamed loud,to loud.
-
-
-
-
-
Mikey let you choose what side of the bed you want. Right. And he made you feel comfortable. He laid down next to you.
"Night Mikey."
"Night dude."
-
-
-
You woke up and saw that Mikey had all the covers to himself. You where supper cold and tried waking him up. He wouldn't budge. You looked at the time on your phone 3am.
You got out of bed and went to see if you can sleep somewhere else.
-
-
-
Donnie was in his lab asleep and you thought it would be weird if you just go in his room without permission. Leo was asleep and you tried waking him up but he was a deep sleeper.
You went to raph next you didn't really want too sleep with him but you had no choice.

You shook him a little and you hear a
"What do you want?"
You smiled a little.
"It's me"
He turned to you.
"It's 3 am"
"I know but I can't sleep with no one. Leo didn't wake up. Donnie is in his lab. And Mikey takes the blanket away and kickes a lot."You explained.
He just looked at you with a tired face. Then he scooted over.

You smiled knowing that that was a sign of him letting you sleep next to him.
You layed down and got comfortable. And you layed down facing raph.
"(Y/N)?"He he said and you got scared
"Ya Raph?"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure"
He sounded serious.

That's weird

"What happened to yoour parents...why do you live with amanda?"He turned to face you as he asked you.

You were surprised. You didn't really feel like talking about that. You can feel you eyes tearing up. You tried hard not to cry. Not in front of Raph.
"Umm...."
"It's ok you dont have to answer if you dont want to I was just curious"
There was an awkward silence and he was still starring at you.
"Someone....." You started to say but you felt a tear slide down.
Raph noticed.
He wiped it away with his thumb.
"Killed them" you finished.
"Oh" he said and you can hear in his voice that he was sad and sorry.
You brought the covers to your shoulder and started letting years fall without raph noticing even though he was still facing you.
"(Y/N)?" You heard him
"Yes?" You didn't looked up you were still looking down.
He lifted your chin so you can face him.
He once again cleaned your face.
Then he huged you.
You were suprised.
"Raph r u ok?"
"Ya just sleep ok"
"Ok" you said as you fell asleep while you were being huged and you couldn't help but blush.